ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

fabio.jpg

Tracklist:
01) Dash Berlin - Silence in your Heart
02) Store'n Forward - Oregano
03) RAM pres. Dizko (Dubless Mix)
04) Armin Van Buuren pres. Gaia - J'Ai Envie De Toi (Tom Fall Remix)
05) HhoMa - The Dark Knight (original mix)
06) Judge Jules & Corderoy - Give Me A Reason (Instrumental)
07) Norin & Rad - Retrograde (Original Mix)
08) Sean Tyas feat. Lo-Fi Shugar - The World (Darren Porter Remix)
09) Fabio XB & Wach vs. Roman Sokolovsky - Eternal (Fabio XB Rework)
10) Woody Van Eyden & Ruben De Ronde -Devan (Alan Morris Remix)
11) Ummet Ozcan - The Box

Download:
Fabio XB - Electronic Dimension 09 on AH.FM 21-07-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/164193468/18b...Dimension_09_on_AH.FM_21-07-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dash Berlin feat. Chris Madin - Silence In Your Heart :dance::dance::super:

Dash Berlin feat. Chris Madin - Silence In Your Heart :dance::dance::super:

Hell no! I'm so sick of hearing Dash Berlin every day :wacko: As he is coming to my city in August, all local radio stations play only his tracks everyday .... I'm so bored of his tracks

Hell no! I'm so sick of hearing Dash Berlin every day :wacko: As he is coming to my city in August, all local radio stations play only his tracks everyday .... I'm so bored of his tracks

I don't like him either, he's exaggerated like Armin but I like the 2 tracks with Chris Madin and Sarah Howells from the new album :)

the video sucks monkey balls for Silence In Your Heart sucks donkey balls though :) it's shots from his concert in Mexico I think and there are few scenes with Chris Maden black and white opening his mouth out of synch which are out of topic. It looks like they were going to make a video and these scenes were from it but they decided to use the video from Mexico :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't like him either, he's exaggerated like Armin but I like the 2 tracks with Chris Madin and Sarah Howells from the new album :)

I liked the one with Sarah, but now as local radio stations play that one 20+ times every day, even hipsters like it. And I don't like tracks that EVERYBODY here like :wacko:

:beat::beat::beat:​thought that I'll do that:mask:

Hey guys I got to go to have lunch... See ya :wave:

02) Store'n Forward - Oregano

see ya after "some time"
my turn :))

tumblr_m2lkdvHWSd1qg2ihpo1_500.gif

​I Know This :w00t::mml:
R...:wow::yikes:bout what I was thinking?:lol:

just want to show you how ridiculous the uploaded tracklist looks :)

RAM pres. Dizko (Dubless Mix) instead of RAM pres. Gecko & Adam Seller - Dizko (Dubless Mix)

​J'ai Envie de Toi Proto remix?:w00t::love::super:

just want to show you how ridiculous the uploaded tracklist looks :)

RAM pres. Dizko (Dubless Mix) instead of RAM pres. Gecko & Adam Seller - Dizko (Dubless Mix)
​yea:yikes:luckily you're here and you can fix it!I hate when things aren't at their place:bad::spank:

...mon petit chéri... je te desire... j'ai envie de toi...:wub:

hope to not get banned from the forum.
but this song is soooo sexy like her

1269030757649.gif

Back