Katadunkass: Electronic Spectrum 014 (MyStro Guestmix)

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
D9prw.jpg

In just about 6 days I'll be leaving for vacation, so this episode actually comes sooner than planned. I'll be gone for a week, so you won't hear much from me the next couple of weeks.
This episode includes a guestmix from SolarSwarm member/moderator and Solarstone fan MyStro, who's also a member here on Afterhours. He have made a funky guestmix with housy beats, but also with some huge trance tracks!
My own mix is deep and dark, even darker than my previous episode. I start of with a massive new remix by Deepfunk on Hope Recordings. After that I give room for both Exoplanet, Simon Firth and more.
This month's Future Favorite is very special and comes from a well known Canadian producer, Jacques Greene. He have made an excellent new EP now released on 3024 and Dakou is one of the best tracks from it!
Further Evolution takes it to the next level. Here you'll hear new tracks and remixes by Deep Soul Duo, Maor Levi, a new track by Andy Moor & Orkidea and another track from Timewaves massive War album.
Tune Of The Month is actually one of my favorite tracks this year. It comes from Exoplanet, who have made a superb electronic track called The Planetarium. A superb, dark atmosphere and perfect beats really steals the show!
Power It Up! starts of with some psy-trance from Vertical Groove. After that I'll play one of the best J00F releases this year! At the end I'll play one of my favorite tracks from Paul van Dyk's album, Evolution.
To round it all up I'll play a new track by Scopes, who have released a wonderful album on Psyderweb Records!

Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 014 (MyStro Guestmix)
ProGressive
01. Underset - Moon River (Deepfunk Remix) [Hope Recordings]
02. Rodrigo Mateo - Stereotypes (Exoplanet Remix) [Baires Records]
03. Kassey Voorn feat Eva Abeida - Stargazer (Club Mix) [Manual Music]
04. Lank - Weirdo (Original Mix) [Proton Music]
05. Simon Firth - Fluid (Original Mix) [Mistiquemusic]
Future Favorite
06. Jacques Greene - Dakou (Original Mix) [3024]
Further Evolution
07. Sergey Post & Arctic Night & Mix'usha - Poison Love (Deep Soul Duo Remix) [Elliptical Sun Recordings]
08. Timewave - Salvation (Original Mix) [Mistiquemusic] (From War Album)
09. Ronski Speed - PROTON12 (Maor Levi Remix) [Euphonic]
10. Andy Moor & Orkidea - Orbithing (Original Mix) [Armada Music] (From Zero Point One Album)
Guestmix: MyStro023
11. Parker & Hanson - Afterthought (Heatbeat Remix) [Anjunabeats]
12. Adam K - Crooks In The Kitchen (Original Mix) [Big Fish Recordings]
13. Celauro - Soundwaves (Original Mix) [Soundpiercing]
14. Tomoyuki Sakakida - Brave (Original Mix) [Somode]
15. Solarstone - Pure (Club Mix) [Black Hole Recordings]
16. Jochen Miller - Leap Of Faith (Instrumental Club Mix) [Big & Dirty (Be Yourself Music)]
17. Dyro & Jacob van Hage - Emp (Original Mix) [Smash The House]
18. Ilya Flame pres. Inners - Fluidum (The Flyers Remix) [InfraProgressive]
Tune Of The Month
19. Exoplanet - The Planetarium (Original Mix) [Particles]
Power It Up!
20. Vertical Mode - Groove Reaction (Original Mix) [Sourcecode]
21. Cosmithex - Shift (Original Mix) [J00F Recordings]
22. Paul van Dyk & Ummet Ozcan - Dae Yor (Extended Mix) [VANDIT]
Chilling Moment
23. Scopes - Tatanka (Original Mix) [Psyderweb Records]

Link:
http://soundcloud.com/katadunkass/katadunkass-electronic

Further Plans:
I'm currently working on a 4 hour special mix which will be number 15!

First track is really nice man! ProGressive selection delivers again :)
Also, the Deep Soul Duo Remix is interesting but unfortunately i didn't like the vocals.

Cheers!

I hope you all enjoy the guest mix! If you'd like to hear more of my mix, which totals roughly an hour long, head over to Mix Cloud (Soundcloud no longer likes me for some reason). Link here for your use and enjoyment.

Feedback is always welcome! I went for a focus on tracks I liked over the past few months, as well as oddities and other things, wrapped in an energetic package!

First track is really nice man! ProGressive selection delivers again :)
Also, the Deep Soul Duo Remix is interesting but unfortunately i didn't like the vocals.

Cheers!
Thanks mate, really appreciate your fine words! :smile:

I hope you all enjoy the guest mix! If you'd like to hear more of my mix, which totals roughly an hour long, head over to Mix Cloud (Soundcloud no longer likes me for some reason). Link here for your use and enjoyment.

Feedback is always welcome! I went for a focus on tracks I liked over the past few months, as well as oddities and other things, wrapped in an energetic package!
Thanks for creating the guestmix, MyStro! :)

Back