Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Manuel Le Saux

Aliases: CO3, Emanuele Lucariello
In Groups: Astuni & Le Saux

Genre: Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

extremasmall.jpg

Tracklist:
01 - ReOrder Pres. Group Number One - Cry Me A Rainbow (Suncatcher vs Pizz@dox Remix)
02 - Full Tilt feat Katrina Noorbergen - Letting Go (Jorn van Deynhoven Dub)
03 - Suncatcher - Losing Daylight 2012 (2012 Mix)
04 - Omar Verone - Inocencia (Project Re-beat Remix)
05 - Blue Silence - On The Border Of Your Mind (Original Mix)
06 - Johan Ekman - Duende (Araya Remix)
07 - Andy Ellias - My Way To Heaven (Martin Libsen Remix)
08 - DoubleV - The 5th Dynasty (Original Mix)
09 - Claus Backslash - Everest (Garry Heaney Remix)

Download:
Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 282 on AH.FM 22-08-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/168651433/054..._Extrema_282_on_AH.FM_22-08-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feckin Ready shit day at work so lets go hold on feed is terrible ffs

tuned & waiting...

I'm in woooop \0/\0/\0/

Here we go...

1120 Listeners ~ Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 282 on AH.FM

tune in !!

:bumpit: :rave: hello guys ! :wave: :super:

There are currently 26 users browsing this thread. (16 members and 10 guests)

danmark_ori, Shakaw, Above1stBase+, anabuzz, boww!, ypai1217, 2badism, Regallion, SUNNY TOMORROW+, 0Pluisje0, Kimochi, Trance Nation+, jarminvonnitely, Christian Amon Weidemann, LeSaux+, bayjkartal

:music::music::music:

Not a long ago we celebrated 100th release of our label Silent Shore Records and today we have another reason to celebrate in a big style. 3 years have passed since we started our label. And it has been quite some time already. ReOrder under his pure uplifting alias Group Number One delivered his Cry Me A Rainbow single for 'the 100' and now the top notch remixes are here to celebrate 3 years anniversary of SSR. We give you Suncatcher vs. Pizz@dox, First Effect and labels homie Estigma.

Suncatcher vs. Pizz@dox serve a huge uplifter with Suncatchers very well known baseline and soaring, lush string work of Pizz@dox. Together they turned this already energetic tune into a atomic bomb of emotions.

First Effect never fails. They thrown the original into a shaker and squeezed the best out of it bringing you their remix. Smooth and dancy remix with nice addition to a main melody line enhance the feelings of joy to the max.

Estigma is labels own artist since the beginning and it is him who stands behind all remixes of ReOrder pres. Group Number One releases. As usual he did not fail and brings you his highly emotional and powerful remix.

Back