Images for Liam Wilson (3)

Genres: Club / Techno / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

liam_wilson.jpg

Tracklist:
Liam Wilsonn & The Technicians - Severe Trauma
Liam Wilson & Rob Harnetty - ID
Liam Wilson - Twisted
Matthew Dunne - We Are Here (Liam Wilson Remix)
Liam Wilson - Temptation
Liam Wilson - Static Vision
Liam Wilson - ID
Jamie Walker & James Alexander - Timeless (Liam Wilson Remix)
Basic Dawn - Pure Thrust (Liam Wilson Remix)
Christopher Lawrence - Ok To Go (Liam Wilson Remix)
Liam Wilson & The Technicians - ID

Download:
Liam Wilson - My Element 039 on AH.FM 22-08-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/168651406/05c..._Element_039_on_AH.FM_22-08-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. Got 2 hours till the Yankees try to infuriate me again unless they win. Might as well spend half of it here, since it's the last show of the day. :dance:

Lol, another match, good one! Hope that ur team wins, so we have a chilled member here! Njoy the set, sounds fun so far!

Lol, another match, good one! Hope that ur team wins, so we have a chilled member here! Njoy the set, sounds fun so far!
Also, Liam was in here 2 hours ago but now he's off. Gonna try to get him to log back in.

Oh, and I was saying that because they just lost the season series to the White Sox. Two games in the South Side of Chicago that were winnable on Monday and Tuesday and they lost both And I know why. It's cause the offense didn't add on after the first inning, got outclassed in hitting with RISP, and the pitching staff couldn't keep any batter off base by throwing strikes, and they were letting the home run ball get used against them. And I'm annoyed at all of it. :wall:

Oh, and I was saying that because they just lost the season series to the White Sox. Two games in the South Side of Chicago that were winnable on Monday and Tuesday and they lost both And I know why. It's cause the offense didn't add on after the first inning, got outclassed in hitting with RISP, and the pitching staff couldn't keep any batter off base by throwing strikes, and they were letting the home run ball get used against them. And I'm annoyed at all of it. :wall:

Aww, sorry to hear that, well than its time to get:drunk::drunk::drunk::sorry:

OK guys, im off to bed, have a good night, speak soon:wave::wave::wave::loveah::ah:

Back