Profile: DJ and Producer

radion6.jpg

Tracklist:
Tracklist: Radion6 - Mind Sensation #010:
01. Mike Sonar - Wicked 7
02. Delta3 - Parkour
03. Adrian Lux - Angels (Ken Loi Remix)
04. Marcus Schossow, Elleah - Hurry Up
05. Jenry R, Tritonal - Something New (Rafael Frost Remix)
06. Helvetic Nerds - Collum
07. Las Salinas - Stone Pony
08. Danny Dove , Ben Preston - Air
09. Skytech - What's Wrong (Skytech Stadium Mix)
10. Elevation, Grube & Hovsepian - City of Angels
11. MYNC, Senadee - No Place Like Home ( Denzal Park Remix)

Download:
Radion6 - Mind Sensation 010 on AH.FM 23-08-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/168835863/a3f...ensation_010_on_AH.FM_23-08-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot! Here we go! :dancing::cat:

And now you're back with a vengence :) :)

How's the job? I think that's the last I heard from you :book:

The H&R Block job was lots of fun while it lasted, but it ended on April 17. Tax Season starts back up again in a few months. I love doing the work, I just wish it were full time all year. :cat:

01. Mike Sonar - Wicked 7 [Enhanced]
02. Delta3 - Parkour [High Contrast Nu Breed]

The H&R Block job was lots of fun while it lasted, but it ended on April 17. Tax Season starts back up again in a few months. I love doing the work, I just wish it were full time all year. :cat:

that's the one I recall. Hope that you'll get something soon ... without having to wait for the tax season to start again. There should be a market for services to the same clients :hmmm:

03. Adrian Lux - Angels (Ken Loi Remix) [Ultra]

that's the one I recall. Hope that you'll get something soon ... without having to wait for the tax season to start again. There should be a market for services to the same clients :hmmm:

Sadly, I have no access to the client lists unless I'm there at work. Plus, half of the clients I had last year, I won't be able to service this year because while the tax return software would let me do any return I had the guts and knowledge to do, the appointment setting program KNEW I had no business doing that return and forced me to give that client to another Tax Pro. It was insulting. My boss will fix that this year. (joy) :love::cat:

03. Adrian Lux - Angels (Ken Loi Remix) [Ultra]
04. Marcus Schossow feat. Elleah - Hurry Up [Tone Diary]

Sadly, I have no access to the client lists unless I'm there at work. Plus, half of the clients I had last year, I won't be able to service this year because while the tax return software would let me do any return I had the guts and knowledge to do, the appointment setting program KNEW I had no business doing that return and forced me to give that client to another Tax Pro. It was insulting. My boss will fix that this year. (joy) :love::cat:

At least that's good!!! :)

Back