tom beltor - promo set october 06

T

tom beltor

tom beltor

Dj Name: tom beltor

Hi my name is tom, iam a dj for 2,5 years now.
My prefered Style is Progressive House / Trance with a little of Deep and Tribal Elements.

Here is a little Bio of me

Tom grew up in Berlin. Music has always played an important role for him and he kept on buying records to stay up-to-date. At school he made his first experience in playing music for people.

His first clubbing was in the legendary E-Werk in Berlin, which closed in 1997. Tom was attracted by the intoxicating feeling and the joy of people he met there. So he became a clubber and saw almost every club in Berlin.

Just listening and partying was not enough, he felt more. In consequence the first turntables quickly found their way to his bedroom. He started with trance and techno, but there was that first progressive house record that charmed him.

Since then it is all about this genre which he combines with tribal and deep house elements, resulting in sweeping sets with that certain sound-carpet. His sound makes people move and spreads extasy.

Up to now Tom played in little underground clubs like the MFE or Trend in Berlin where you could see and listen to his performances.

Tom is a member of Klangspione,
a multi-genre-electronic-dance-music-association.
For further information visit http://www.klangspione.de

Last edited:
Hello Robert,

send him a PM.

I know you´ll get a amazing set!

greetings from the Darkside of the Groove

hyline

nearly missed this post - gotta have some of this.

cheers

Hello Robert,

send him a PM.

I know you´ll get a amazing set!

greetings from the Darkside of the Groove

hyline

You were right he sent me the d/l url and also a d/l

url for his last brilliant set - 2 amazing sets from a

truly great mixer.

Maybe he will send in an attempt to obtain a spot on this

great site - in fact I think I will send him a pm to that

effect after I have posted - thanks for the info initially