Thread: Tritonal & Super8 and Tab San Diego Oct 18th

AH Listener

Tritonal & Super8 and Tab San Diego Oct 18th

PRESALE TICKETS
    $10 Limited Killer Early Bird Price Tickets Available!

Visit Link for Tickets and Info
    https://www.eventvibe.com/event-info...FLUXX/135152x6

FOR VIP TABLE SERVICE CONTACT Renato at RDINIS85@GMAIL.COM

This price won't last long, so purchase your tickets today! Tickets guarantee entry & beat the line!

For Presale ticket buyers: Early Arrival Mandatory. Entry for presale ticket holders will be guaranteed until 10:30pm. After 10:30pm presale ticket holders will have first priority entry based on capacity.

Tritonal
    After only three short years of united production, progressive trance duo Tritonal has gone from unknown newcomers to one of the top names in the international electronic dance music scene. Currently standing at #83 on DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs List, Tritonal continues to launch track after track up the Beatport charts and into the sets of some of the most renowned and respected DJs in the world. Their debut artist album, "Piercing the Quiet" produced six top 20 Beatport singles, including two that held the #1 position on the trance chart for almost three weeks—‘Lifted’ and the ‘Still With Me’ Club Mix.

Super8 & Tab
    Only a select number of modern trance artists can convincingly say they are taking the sound to the next level. Although the humble, softly spoken duo would never shout it out themselves, Super8 & Tab are undoubtedly among them. Renowned for their innovative approach and intricate production values, the Finnish producers have stealthily pushed themselves to the front of the trance pack since coming together in 2005.

AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now MyStro023's Avatar
    Thursday nights suck. Try moving your day to a weekend when working people could actually go.

In other words, having a weekly meeting at 0800 on Friday means I can't go out...

The talent is great though... I may drive up to Exchange the next day for it.

AH Listener
    Quote Originally Posted by MyStro023 View Post
    Thursday nights suck. Try moving your day to a weekend when working people could actually go.

In other words, having a weekly meeting at 0800 on Friday means I can't go out...

The talent is great though... I may drive up to Exchange the next day for it.

hahaha ya definitly makes it tough to get up in the morning. A big reason why its done on Thursday is so they can get the cheaper weekly rate.

Thread Information