Hello and a Player tech Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trance Gemeni

Registered
Reaction score
Does AH.FM have a portable player that i can put into my myspace page.

As i think that would really be nice to have so whenever somebody hits my page they get an instant AH.FM stream, i currently have a player from a different station on myspace page but i would like to have an AH.FM one.

If not then that is okay, if i do not ask then i will never know.

Nastajia :smile:

hi mate sure have a look here www.ah.fm/player/mini thank you for your support cheers

Hello Dan, i note there are 2 sections of code upper & lower, do i need to put the two different sections upper and lower in on my page or will the top section suffice.

Thank you. :smile:

If the music is good then support will always follow regardless.

Well you have a choice to put either.. one is for a player on the page meaning they have to be on that page all the time to listen, while bottom code is for a pop up player so when they click they can get on other pages and be tuned in..

Thank you Dan, i will have a play with it on the weekend, i do not want to futz up my page on a weekday.

Thank you. :smile:

A word of warning to those people who are still on MYSPACE PROFILE V1.0 and want to make changes aka as simple as a player change then you are in for a shock!

Myspace have taken out some very much needed code in V1.0, as soon as you hit that edit button make the desired change then hit save a little captcha box opens up and as soon as you hit save on that, you will find your profile background along with several other key components in taters (A mess) I tried reversing the change but definitely a no go, aka this code not allowed etc etc. So i salvaged what i could so my profile does not look like a dead horse. (With the code that is allowed)
(It is their way of forcing you to upgrade)

So for now if you have myspace ver 1.0 HOLD OFF untill you are ready to migrate to the latest myspace. What i do not understand "as they say at work" If it is not broken why fix it?"

This only applies to Myspace version 1.0

Once i am motivated and have the time i will migrate to the latest and design something nice. :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back