01. SNR - +You
02. Idleminds - Things You Are
03. MozQe - Daylight
04. Sergey Ilayskin - Night Aroma
05. Mistol Team - Satellites
06. Ignas - Hold On (Dub)
07. Neomotion - Moonlight
08. John Fash - Deep Ocean
09. Lessov - Komodo (Blood Groove & Kikis Remix)
10. BT vs Alfoa - Flaming Savanna (Several Spirits Mash)
11. Jocey - Walking In The Sands

Download:
Several Spirits Guestmix - Digital Express 131 on AH.FM 27-08-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/169606691/883..._Express_131_on_AH.FM_27-08-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
ding-dinggg-ding...:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:
:music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music:

:choon::lol: what a $h!t :bad:
Without even hearing I can already tell Ferry's selling out. Worse than Tiesto leaving the Trance scene, much worse than Armin remixing Guetta in 2010. Even Mark Leanings & Matt Bowdidge couldn't help but feel betrayed by the guy. It was bad enough with Corsten's Countdown having gone to complete shit. :wall::wall::wall:

Without even hearing I can already tell Ferry's selling out. Worse than Tiesto leaving the Trance scene, much worse than Armin remixing Guetta in 2010. Even Mark Leanings & Matt Bowdidge couldn't help but feel betrayed by the guy. It was bad enough with Corsten's Countdown having gone to complete shit. :wall::wall::wall:

Aah let them be, I'm still a big fan of Tiesto and i think armin's remix of 'without you' was pretty good. As long as its good music i dont mind :music:

Great! :music::music::music:

Back