Archived Live Sets... Where have all the MegaUploads archived sets gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj deeskwared

Registered
Reaction score
After a hiatus from downloading live sets, I've discovered that many, many archived files have been lost to the federal bust of MegaUploads' website. Is AH.FM making moves to reorganize all the Mat Zo "Zoned" sets into a central location for member and supporter downloads?

I think perhaps I'm prepared to engage in such a worthy endeavor for a lot of lost files...

Let me know what you guys think...

Doug
dj deeskared

I think the main problem with such a project is time. If we were to do this with every set gone lost it would take forever unfortunately. Many older sets are not even possible to download anymore.
Maybe Dan got an idea :smile:

I seem to have quite a bit of time... maybe what's needed is hard-drive space? Maybe I can donate that too. Tragic to lose so much quality music!

I seem to have quite a bit of time... maybe what's needed is hard-drive space? Maybe I can donate that too. Tragic to lose so much quality music!
True, it is a shame. A regular 1-hour set is between 50 and 80 MB large, so it will definitely take A LOT of space!
If you have the time and space, then I won't stop you of course :smile:

Regarding the Mat Zo Zoned sets... I seem to have 1-3, then 17-25, and 27-30. I'd by glad to post them all on a web-site. Know where I might be able to find the missing sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back