Blake Jarrell rmx's

XDR

Living The Ableton Life
Registered
Reaction score
Is there anywhere were I can get hold of blake jarrell tunes like louder rmx and the kate havnevik - nowhere warm rmx i think they are brill.:)

The Blake Jarrel Remix of Louder will be released in November on Armind. If you subscribe to the Armada Digital DJ Pool, you can already download it.

now playing: Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene - Louder (Blake Jarrell's 190db Remix).mp3 [10:22m/320Kbps/44KHz]

:choon:

The other track I don't know about.

The Blake Jarrel Remix of Louder will be released in November on Armind. If you subscribe to the Armada Digital DJ Pool, you can already download it.

now playing: Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene - Louder (Blake Jarrell's 190db Remix).mp3 [10:22m/320Kbps/44KHz]

:choon:

The other track I don't know about.

I hope it really does come out in November. It's about time this song gets a release. Unfortunately for me I have to wait for the real release, since the armada DJ pool costs just a wee bit too much for me.>P

Is there anywhere were I can get hold of blake jarrell tunes like louder rmx and the kate havnevik - nowhere warm rmx i think they are brill.:)

PM me and ill pass you: Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene - Louder (Blake Jarrell remix)

A signup at sites like xtreme-mp3s.com could work aswell.

But make sure you support the artist aswell :)

Last edited:
wonder if he'll sign/release chasing cars remix... its an awesome track!

i also recommend one of his earlier productions...released already two years ago & i discovered it myself just few weeks ago:)| ...

"Those Two Guys - 33 Rev - Blake Jarrell & Starkid's Crunker Remix" [09:15]-[320 kbps]-[21,18 mb]

it is available on beatport...so all who have missed this beauty should go & check it out ;)

omg, i adore Blake Jarrell's remixes :]

Hi has Good Remix :pP Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene - Louder (Blake Jarrell's 190db Remix) is very very GooD ,but i prefer Trentemoller Remixes :D

I think he should stop remixing pop songs. Some stuff he did with Starkid was great and these pop remixes are nothing compared to those tracks.

Back