• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Solarstone
Solarstone
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Solarstone

Aliases: Liquid State, Richard Stone, Sebatu, Skyscraper (2), Space Kittens, V8 (4), Young Parisians, Z2

Genres: Chillout / Dance / Electronic / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

solarstone.jpg

Tracklist:
Progressive Selection:
Ruben de Ronde - Fjords (Atlantis Ocean Remix) [Statement]
Roddy Reynaert - Myrddin (Original Mix) [Colorize]
Tvardovsky - Path Of Light (Seb Dhajie Remix) [Particles]
Dinka - Lotus (Soundprank Remix) [Silk Royal]
Betsie Larkin & Lange - Obvious (Serhio Vegas Remix) [Black Hole]

It's Not The Kind Of Thing We Usually Play... But We Like It Anyway:
Peo De Pitte - Easy White Boy (Plump Djs Remix) [Peo De Pitte]

Solarstone's Big Tune:
Solarstone & Giuseppe Ottaviani - Falcons [Black Hole]

Uplifting Selection:
Allen Watts - Split Second [Black Hole]
Genix - Moments [Anjunabeats]
Snatt & Vix And Neev Kennedy - At The End Of The Day (Suncatcher Dub) [Amsterdam Trance]
Ferry Corsten Ft Betsie Larkin - Not Coming Down (Extended) [Flashover]

Chillout Moment:
Solarstone - Jabberwork (Afterhours Mix) [1999]

End

Download:
Solarstone presents Solaris International Episode 324 on AH.FM
04-09-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/170719049/de3..._Episode_324_on_AH.FM_04-09-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for PURE TRANCE!!!!

"Pure Trance is a feeling, a passion which exists outside of contemporary musical fads and fashions, It is the bringing together of millions of fans for whom this music is a way of life.” - Solarstone.

pure-el-homenaje-al-trance-solarstone-L-o12AgO.jpeg

"I recorded this album as a reaction to all the riven division that's crept into trance over the last 3 years. It's a kickback against nonsense genre terminologies and a fight-back against the self-appointed style councils that try to tell us what music's cool and what the latest must-like is. Against tracks that have such a mish-mash of sound styles that even their producers don't know what they are making. This album is both a purification and celebration of the term TRANCE. I'm reclaiming it, for all those who just want to dance to music that takes them to another place, for whom this music is a feeling, a passion, a way of life. So I say: VIVE LA TRANCE! You need to be proud of what makes you feel good... To all of you who know your own minds, this album contains PURE trance - embrace it!" - Richard Mowatt, Solarstone (April 2012)

http://www.solarstone.co.uk

Last edited:
:thankyou: Solarstone for your concept of Trance, you know what TRANCE is, a feeling, a passion, a way of life. :bow::good2:

"Millions of Trance lovers worldwide feel abandoned by a shift towards cold, aggressive music containing none of the emotion, melody or spiritual essence of 'Pure' trance music - a sound which has proved time and again to be one with true longevity, which has captivated and united EDM lovers worldwide since Trance first exploded onto the international scene in 1998." :grinning: http://www.solarstone.co.uk/pure-trance

SSPT2012-%285pages%29-1.png

:bravo: VIVE LA TRANCE! :bravo:

i'm present this time! wasn't able to listen last week.. :(

Neither was I. Got too caught up with Kaeno. :(

hmm not to worry though, we got a great set coming up.. let's listen to our heart's content! :music: :music:

Thanks for Tracklist Above!!!
No prob. Polar nor MyStro023 are in here right now so I'm kinda taking it upon myself to do it this week.

Solarstone - Solaris International 324 (04 September 2012)

http://www.solarstone.co.uk/

Progressive Selection:
01. Ruben de Ronde - Fjords (Atlantis Mix) [Statement!]
02. Roddy Reynaert - Myrddin [Colorize]
03. Tvardovsky - Path Of Light (Sed Dhajje Remix) [Particles]

artworks-000028399377-mzjr8e-original.jpg

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave:

Back