Afterhours.fm promo pool

LMK

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just aired Astrosessions 027, which feature several mashups from talent here at afterhours.fm. While making the set I realized that a lot of these tracks should get way more exposure, because they are top-notch and quality.

I have an idea to set up a promo pool for afterhours.fm. A place where producers can leave their new productions/mash-ups at a single FTP location and DJs can come login and download them to use for thier sets.

Of course we would have to login/pass this service for use only to official residents of afterhours.fm to prevent it from being shared everywhere. But I think having this pool will be great for allowing producers here to get more exposure. It will also attract more non-DJs and producer only folks who want to get exposure also.

What do you guys think?

I have some hosting, it's not a whole lot, but it should be enough for the initial start of this.

Thanks,
Matt Ng

:ah: :ah: :love:

sounds like a great idea, I wish I could host this but right now I dont have enought space nor bandwidth.

Its a good start, all depends on what other people think :)

im in, ive heard a lot of great songs coming from talent on this station and would love to feature it on my show

Great idea! :) Running out of promos... :)| Hope to see n20 in here!! :LMAO: :LMFAO:

Ok, looks like there is enough interest, I will try and figure something out with my hosting. I'll update you guys when I have something to work with.

I'm interested in this great idea. Gonna see our friends what doing nowaways ;) Eyes on you.

sounds interesting .... AvB hav the same for his asot show ... so

Back