Download my EP for free: Mike Mikhjian - The Girl From Detroit EP

Mike Mikhjian

Registered
Reaction score
I'm tired of seeing record labels toss away amazing music; all they want is music that "sells". I am an artist whom will not follow those standards... and I will not produce a track with intent for profit.... I will always produce music that I know is enjoyable and warm / good feeling. So instead of throwing these tracks into the dark to await for this style to become "popular" (aka the phases of music, right now it's the "David Guetta" phase: kick/clap/melo crap, of which requires very little skill to write) I've decided to give these tracks out for free. I also intend to give out more music for free.

So enjoy my early EP completely free. I only ask for your continued listening support and hopefully you re-share this as well!

Download full tracks@
http://soundcloud.com/mikemikhjian/sets/mike-mikhjian-the-girl-from-1

Best, Mike.

Hey Mike, I have to say I'm really happy to see other people with the same thought pattern as I have. The music industry really has gone sour, and most people only focus on money. The overall quality of the music being released these days is way too low, and the amount too high. Yes there are a lot of quality producers out there, but they get drowned out by the amount of commercial music that is being released these days. It all sounds the same and it could be made in a matter of hours. DJs get the praise for all the hard work that happens in the studio, at least the quality tracks that big brands play. Would not have pictured this to be the reality. Oh well.

Anyway I hope to see more of your work posted on Soundcloud because I have always enjoyed your sound ever since I first heard Air Chords. Very warm and summery.

J

Thanks Jaroo. Appreciate the support of the topic as well at the support since Air Chords!

Great!

Every track on your soundcloud I pushed play was great!
Really good quality here! Keep it up!

Greetings from Argentina.
:)

Back