Reaction score

Ted Rivera
Ted Rivera
- Discogs Search

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

ted_rivera.jpg

Tracklist:
AH.fm Track List ( Ted Rivera - Trance Sessions After Dark 15 )
01.Arnej - The Second Coming (Original Mix)
02.Carol Lee - Â Edge Of A Broken Heart ( The Madison Remix)
03.Tritonal, Cristina Soto - Still With Me ( Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
04.Norin & Rad - DeVas ( Original Mix )
05.Markus Schulz feat. Ana Diaz - Nothing Without Me ( Extended Mix )
06.Ummet Ozcan - The Box ( Original Mix )
07.Orjan Nilsen - PhierWorX (Original Mix)
08.Armin Van Buuren, Ana Criado - I'll Listen ( Original Mix )
09.BT, Nadia Ali, Arty - Must Be The Love ( Original Mix )
10.Markus Schulz feat. Sarah Howells - Tempted ( Extended Mix )
11.Jorn Van Deynhoven - Headliner

Download:
Ted Rivera - Trance Sessions After Dark 015 on AH.FM 27-09-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/174283426/dd1...ter_Dark_015_on_AH.FM_27-09-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
will be here :fishing:

Good Evening Everyone.... !!!! Welcome back once again to Trance Sessions After Dark.. Tonights show is sure to please with some of the hottest progg tracks out there.. Strap in and get ready to take the ride..

Good Eve Young Glad to see you could make it for the show.. I will be posting up on both FB and here the track listing as the show broadcast...

will be here :fishing:
I'm not that sure 'bout that.
Good Evening Everyone.... !!!! Welcome back once again to Trance Sessions After Dark.. Tonights show is sure to please with some of the hottest progg tracks out there.. Strap in and get ready to take the ride..
:wave:

​weird what's happening to the forum:yikes:

Ełła;2656929 said:
I'm not that sure 'bout that.

:wave:

​weird what's happening to the forum:yikes:

I think it is only you :hmmm:

what the f:ck! now I cannot post untill I answer to 'What's first name of this artist _ _ _ _ _ Corsten' and 'Do you love AH.FM ?'? you must f..kiddin' me!:angry::yucky::yikes::thumbsdown::spank::beat::bad:

Enter the last character of the word "Afterhours"
:yikes::unsure:

Ełła;2656934 said:
what the f:ck! now I cannot post untill I answer to 'What's first name of this artist _ _ _ _ _ Corsten' and 'Do you love AH.FM ?'? you must f..kiddin' me!:angry::yucky::yikes::thumbsdown::spank::beat::bad:

Enter the last character of the word "Afterhours"
:yikes::unsure:

I can answer these questions for you, the problem is you would have to post them for me to see :hmmm: :tease:

Ełła;2656938 said:
I swear I have no clue?! :dontknow:

No,happened to some others as well.

​sounds familiar:lol::p

How many letters are in word "Trance" :LMAO::beat:

maybe they will run out of questions to ask :unsure: :dontknow:

I dont see that Ella you might want to log out and back in ????
Will log out in a bit and come back:wink:
I can answer these questions for you, the problem is you would have to post them for me to see :hmmm: :tease:
sure:LMAO:I think all these stuff are for spammers!:spam:to the Hell with them,I say!:beat::spank::tease:

Ełła;2656941 said:
Will log out in a bit and come back:wink:

sure:LMAO:I think all these stuff are for spammers!:spam:to the Hell with them,I say!:beat::spank::tease:

maybe you are a robot :mask:

I like this uplifting sound but hmm for me its always been the more progg productions that have blended into my sets and well what I produce along with some of my friends are around the same style.. Not mentioning any names here as I hate name dropping :) I hope you guys enjoy the show today it was a total blast putting it all together....

I like the deeper bass lines and the more melodic sounds that come from progressive but thats just me and well since there are so few DJ's playing this sound on ah I think it kinda puts me in another category but I might be wrong..Hell I have been known to be wrong from time to time just admitting it is the problem :)

Back