ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

UzeYros
UzeYros
- Discogs Search

uzi.gif

Tracklist:
1. James Poulton - Evolve (Original mix)
2. Matson - Saturday Morning (Original Mix)
3. Morvan - Anima (Subimpact remix)
4. Demi Kas - Desert(Blue Tente uplifting remix)
5. Touchstone - Senza fine (Original mix)
6. Ronny K presenst ADVANCED - Osiris (OriginalMix)
7. Infite - Deep identity (Ikerya Project remix)
8. Doublev - The 5th Dynasty (Original mix)
9. Ronny K. - White Rose (Original Mix)
10. Ronny K. Vs. Laucco - Better Tomorrows (Dedicated To Victims In Japan) (Original Mix)
11. Dreamy - Dragon's Paradise (Hoyaa Remix)

Download:
UzeYroS - Theory of Uplifting 049 on AH.FM 28-09-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/174423477/1bc...plifting_049_on_AH.FM_28-09-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, last show of the day (last show before I possibly get :wall: at the end of the night after 9 innings :angry:), last show of this month, last show before Trancepodium & Japan In The Mix. No better way to finish the month of shows off than with UzeYroS. :super:

tuned here

OK, last show of the day (last show before I possibly get :wall: at the end of the night after 9 innings :angry:), last show of this month, last show before Trancepodium & Japan In The Mix. No better way to finish the month of shows off than with UzeYroS. :super:

Just schill! Try to put aside the sports.....its :mml: time!

HELLO everyone

Enjoy! :D

I agree :dance:

nice start...

​w00p,w00p,tuned:music:

:dance::dance::dance:

lovely sound...

Back