All Veselin Tasev/DTW sets?

trance c

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone. :wave: I was having a browse round recently and i was wonder where I can get all of Veselin Tasev's sets or DTW sets. :music: Im not sure where would be the best place to look. Your help would be greatly appreciated. :friends:

Thanks in advance,

trance c

unfortunately, he quit using his own web-site to upload his mixes several years ago. if u need them, i have the first 237 DTW sets from Veselin Tasev archived. let me know via pm or e-mail me at ad4e at arrl.net & we'll figure it out.

unfortunately, he quit using his own web-site to upload his mixes several years ago. if u need them, i have the first 237 DTW sets from Veselin Tasev archived. let me know via pm or e-mail me at ad4e at arrl.net & we'll figure it out.

Thanks very much for your help. :friends: :hug: I've just sent you a little pm about it.

Little update:

I forgot to mention in my first post, that i would prefer if the sets were available online,as mailing a device to put the sets onto might be tricky, as things like that can get lost easily. BTW,i downloaded the last episode of DTW, and i hope to download them everyweek from now on. :music:

Bringing back an old thread to life, because I'm in need. I lost episodes 201 to 243, but I'll manage to get 222 to 243 thanks to the old threads. However 201 to 221 have gone inactive, can anyone me help out here? ad4e maybe? or trance c? Tyvm in advance!

(Any solution that you deem reasonable would work for me, torrent, dropbox, direct download, etc.)

Back