Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: EOYC 2012 Community Contest Rules, Info & General Discussion

just to remind all, please do not create any fake accounts and vote for yourself, if we see any suspicious unfair voting going on we will remove you from the contest... lets have fun and keep things fair.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Going to mix something special
    good luck to all, hope for fair play!
    http://vk.com/ahfmofficial || http://www.mixcloud.com/pulseorigin/

Please beloved participants, be creative this year. Last time i heard tons of uplifting trance sets with the same boring music. Also, i know it's hard, but don't vote for members because you like them or because he/she is popular. Listen to the sets and valorize hard work, creativity and flow.

Let's make EOYC better and better each year. It depends on you.
    I do not live in the world of sobriety.

Hey

Maybe you'll also give at least 1 wildcard to the one, which set you really loved but he\she didn't win by voting?

good luck to everyone
    John O'callaghan, my ONLY GOD

Good Luck to all the DJs that enter!!
    *Juliet Star* - http://www.JulietStar.com

rdevito

+1000
    wait crazy sets from DJ ))

Will a dropbox link be ok?

Gonna try this time around

Good luck to all contestants!

To Dan and All afterhours staff: Can i alternatively upload my set to Mixcloud as well as providing download links?

Good luck everyone, hope to get through to the finals :]

E=mc² Become a supporter now
    Quote Originally Posted by rdevito View Post
    Please beloved participants, be creative this year. Last time i heard tons of uplifting trance sets with the same boring music. Also, i know it's hard, but don't vote for members because you like them or because he/she is popular. Listen to the sets and valorize hard work, creativity and flow.

Let's make EOYC better and better each year. It depends on you.
    I agree, it would be better with some diversity, but we can't really force people to be so. Would love to hear some darker, more progressive sets from more unknown artists, but if people like uplifting, we can't really do much about it. I just hope people will play what they like and not just picks the Top 100 Chart on Beatport because those tracks are popular for some weird reason.

Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katadunkass View Post
    I agree, it would be better with some diversity, but we can't really force people to be so. Would love to hear some darker, more progressive sets from more unknown artists, but if people like uplifting, we can't really do much about it. I just hope people will play what they like and not just picks the Top 100 Chart on Beatport because those tracks are popular for some weird reason.
    Yes plenty of good trance out there that are not necessarily released by known producers or labels, just need to dig deeper and actually spend time on those stores listening previews like in good old days
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

Quote Originally Posted by TeroA View Post
    Yes plenty of good trance out there that are not necessarily released by known producers or labels, just need to dig deeper and actually spend time on those stores listening previews like in good old days
    Exactly
    Nothing's better than finding a lovely track after spending 2 hours on Beatport/Junodownload/Audiojelly etc

Quote Originally Posted by Katadunkass View Post
    With all due respect, you can hear darker progressive stuff nearly 24/7 on here. What we need is uplifting trance. Much more of it. The more the better. There's plenty of good stuff around and it needs to be played. Again with all due respect, the progressive stuff bores me to death. Most of it is dull, unhappy music, same sounds all the time, and at times little more than noise.
    My Tennis Divas - Agnieszka Radwanska Jelena Ostapenko Garbine Muguruza Sabine Lisicki

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY TOMORROW View Post
    With all due respect, you can hear darker progressive stuff nearly 24/7 on here. What we need is uplifting trance. Much more of it. The more the better. There's plenty of good stuff around and it needs to be played. Again with all due respect, the progressive stuff bores me to death. Most of it is dull, unhappy music, same sounds all the time, and at times little more than noise.
    With all due respect, right back at ya, the dark progressive stuff I'm talking about is not to be found here. I agree uplifting is a dying art here, but last year we almost got to many uplifting sets during EOYC from the members. I'm definitely not talking about Cosmic Gate, Arty and so on, I'm talking about much darker, heavier stuff, but I know that's too far-stretching.
    It's fair enough you have that point of view, I currently think the same as that about almost all uplifting trance at the moment, but maybe that'll change in the future
    But let's not talk more about that here, let's just have fun!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information