what are your thoughts on..

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
wanted to know what yall think about "Drum n Bass" music...

I listen to it, I used to listen to it alot, but now im getting back into Trance|house.
Let me know what you guys think about it.

well, I'm not that much into this D&B thingie, tried to listen to a single once but I didn't liked it at all...I also dislike breaks...

Never been a big fan of D n' B, and honestly, I know this will come off as ignorant, but alot of it all sounded the same to me :p

I also liked that Kosheen tune, but after that, i'm not very keen on that style of music.
Just not for me, that's all

I like d&b for a bit. But when i have to listen to it for longer than 15 min it makes me go crazy ( in a negative way )

Listened to a few sets( I use the term loosely) and was bored to

death or deletion in a very short time - but thought I ought to give

it a go in case there was something good in it - no - not for me all

d&b tracks(yes better word never a set) deleted now.

cheers

D n B....Dire n Boring hehe

um....I don't like it in other words...not my kinda style...gimme house/progressive/trance any day ;)

D n B....Dire n Boring hehe

um....I don't like it in other words...not my kinda style...gimme house/progressive/trance any day ;)

Dire n Boring hahaha true. Not my style either... It doesnt sound as sexy as progressive house and trance :)

Drum and Bass gets boring really quickly. I never really like it, but house would be awesome!

I listened to a tiny bit of drum and bass when I was at Uni back in 1995 lol some track called brown paper bag or something hehe

Back