Evbointh - One Wish (Original Mix)

Jorda

Registered
Reaction score
Here we have it, another song that fits my style and taste with perfection. This marvelous emotional Uplifting Trance track that gives me the shivers, reminds me of Sunny Lax's new production "Blue Bird" and Daniel Kandi's style of Uplifting Trance - then again, this new polish producer has caught my attention inevitably when I first heard it last week on TATW. This track is filled with europhonic pads and has a very emotional breakdown with sweeps and soft synths. The build up (intro), and the outro are totally unreal as well.

Hands down, 9.5/10 from me. I love it!
:super: :choon: :ah:<3

Last edited:
He's 17 and he's from Poland :)
I think that he will be very good producer :)

Played on Monthly Fresh Tunes 011 and Distant Land Guest Mix for Robert Anderson for DI.FM, Amazing tune indeed! Now there is a Above and Beyond Rework, dont hear a diff but ok?

Last edited:
I'm a week late to this thread but I registered to this forum because of it.

"One Wish" is brilliant!!

Uplifiting trance....one of my favorites!!

Jorda,

'Bluebird' and 'Child' are two of my favorites also. Seems like we have very similar tastes in uplifiting type of trance :D

What's your all time favorite?
Mine is "Insigma - Avalon (Midway Remix)"

That song is like a masterpiece in my book :)

Jorda,

'Bluebird' and 'Child' are two of my favorites also. Seems like we have very similar tastes in uplifiting type of trance :D

What's your all time favorite?
Mine is "Insigma - Avalon (Midway Remix)"

That song is like a masterpiece in my book :)

I'd have to say Daniel Kandi - Breathe (Sunny Lax Remix). And yes, it seems like we do have very similar tastes in Uplifting type of Trance! But that remix of Breathe was just... unbelievable. Espeacially because it got a release in the summer time, which gave it a perfect mood and feeling for every listener, including me. :)

Cheers bro, stay registered on this internet radio, we're popular and I'm sure you'd like the music!

I'd have to say Daniel Kandi - Breathe (Sunny Lax Remix). And yes, it seems like we do have very similar tastes in Uplifting type of Trance! But that remix of Breathe was just... unbelievable. Espeacially because it got a release in the summer time, which gave it a perfect mood and feeling for every listener, including me. :)

Cheers bro, stay registered on this internet radio, we're popular and I'm sure you'd like the music!

it's my uplifting number 1 for 2006 too :)

oh, and I don't mean to diverge the thread topic but...

Blue Mountain - Redshift & Van der Vleuten

It's a couple months old now but wow, this track blew me away
bowdown.gif

And "Breathe" is a monster track also. It's so good it's like brain food :LMAO:

Max Graham - Does She Know Yet

and

Jonas Steur - Silent Waves

those are some of my favorites from last year. :)

oh, and I don't mean to diverge the thread topic but...

Blue Mountain - Redshift & Van der Vleuten

It's a couple months old now but wow, this track blew me away
bowdown.gif

And "Breathe" is a monster track also. It's so good it's like brain food :LMAO:

I agree with you 100% there, buddy. Blue Mountain also blew me away as well, pure emotional upliftment; which is my entirely my style! :D:super:

Amazing track my real friend :)

Listen Trance Edition 006 (26.11.2006 Sunday 17:00Cet) I placed to my set this track 320 kbps :) with regards for listeners of Evbointh :)
Bye, Luke

Where can i get this song? Haven't heard it yet but i'm really looking forward to hear it!

I have t0 check this one out :p:

what a fookin tune

hi to all got this today and slamed it on str8 away and what a tune amazing :super::super::super::super::super:a was dancing about mental keep up the good work anjuna beats rock :music::music::music::music::music:bring on the weekend :super::super::super::choon:

:loveah::loveah:

Back