Anyone interested in Finishing logo of for Radio Show?

RLeeBishopOfficial

Registered
Reaction score
I am currently hosting my own Radio Show weekly on sense.fm, However i need a logo to advertise the show. I have chosen the name ReLoaded and i have created the name using photoshop to a certain extent, The logo needs finalising with weekly show times which i am able to email to who ever is interested along with the logo i have made up and till now. I also have a special friend of mine working on the logo for me but is very busy with label work and producing so may take some time before it gets finished. Any help would be much appreciated :grinning:

Thanks!!

Inquiry

Last edited:
I am currently hosting my own Radio Show weekly on sense.fm, However i need a logo to advertise the show. I have chosen the name ReLoaded and i have created the name using photoshop to a certain extent, The logo needs finalising with weekly show times which i am able to email to who ever is interested along with the logo i have made up and till now. I also have a special friend of mine working on the logo for me but is very busy with label work and producing so may take some time before it gets finished. Any help would be much appreciated :grinning:

Thanks!!

Let us take a logo for me ? , of course, related to ah.fm

Let us take a logo for me ? , of course, related to ah.fm

Not promising I have time left, however I like more info. Who when what :wink:

Back