13-11-2006 Peteerson - Trance Up Your Life 001

Peter

Resident DJ
Reaction score
Hello & welcome everyone too the first episode of my show Trance Up Your Life :super:

What u can expect trackwise is some fresh/up to date mixed with a few older.
Really hope everyone will enjoy the show and maybe get their life a bit tranced uped :)

Tracklist will be posted during/after show!

01 Peter Dubs - Hidalgo [Reflected]
02 Filo & Peri Ft. Katleen Fisher - Ordinary Moment (B&B Remix) [Vandit]
03 Fable - Nightshift (Re:Locate Remix) [Intuition]
04 Beatpusher - RHT (Dallas Superstars 2006 Remix) [Unity]
05 Re:Locate Ft. MIDOR - Alcatraz [Galactive]
06 Ronski Speed - The Space We Are (Original Mix) [Euphonic]
07 Sassot - Were It All Begun (Original Mix) [CDR]
08 Estiva Pres. Sunover - Tears Like Rain [Enhanced]
09 Qursion Pres. Internal Front - Pilgrim (Eddie Sender Remix) [Aurora Digital]

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
cant wait, and its your first show aswell :)

Finally ur there peter :) I really loved your audition set

Finally ur there peter :) I really loved your audition set

yeah finally :) thank u for the comments on the audition :) this is actually my first set for a public crowd! so once again dan ! thank u for the opurtunity :super:

Last edited:
Hmm finally the original version of the space we lost.. I heard the john mix so many times :p too many times.. ( still good though )

Hmm finally the original version of the space we lost.. I heard the john mix so many times :p too many times.. ( still good though )

yeah i know the joc remix is everywere :p: i used it in the promo :) still thinks this one is one of the hottest tracks around right now! ;)

yeah i know the joc remix is everywere :p: i used it in the promo :) still thinks this one is one of the hottest tracks around right now! ;)

I have to agree :p:

Hmmz i heard this track before! Never thought of getting it myself. But changing my mind while listening to it. Sassot - Were It All Begun (Original Mix) <3

Yeah, but i find this way better than jonas At the moment. I heard jonas too much back in time + now

i first heard it on schulz's ibiza 06 cd & it was love @ first sight <3 :p:

Markus schulz mainly is too soft for me. But i do listen to his show and ive heard im live at parties 2 times this year, and i can say he does rock!

Markus schulz mainly is too soft for me. But i do listen to his show and ive heard im live at parties 2 times this year, and i can say he does rock!

yeah schulz stuffs is kinda too soft too me too but sometimes u hear some goodies :) and jonas he might have too change his sound of the melodies now cos they are all starting too sound abit too alike.. almost..

yeah schulz stuffs is kinda too soft too me too but sometimes u hear some goodies :) and jonas he might have too change his sound of the melodies now cos they are all starting too sound abit too alike.. almost..

Yeah, well.. check out your Inbox. I just send you a message. I want to know what you think of the tunes i upload. :p

HUH? WTF!!!!
dudee!!

Back