RaCmin - Mental Agitation of Trance 017 September 2012

RaCmin

Registered
Reaction score
2pry638.jpg

My short biography:

My name is Marcin (21) and I’m from Poland. Undoubtedly, MUSIC is the greatest passion of my life. I’m fond of EDM music but its subgenre Trance is my favourite one. In this kind of music I’m constantly looking for the musical depth, the atmosphere, breath-taking melodies and enchanting sounds. My adventure with music is a neverending search for the complexity of sound and emotional tunes. My passion for music reflects itself not only in listening to it – I also create my own sets. In addition, I’ve always been interested in professional DJs’ work and that’s why decided I could have a go in DJing as well. In order not to forget my favourite tunes, I mix my favourite releases monthly. The outcome is my own, currently amateur, series of sets entitled 'Mental Agitation of Trance'. Since the beginning of 2012, I’ve been mixing my favourite tunes with the aim to create a musical summary of each mon Out of the tracks that I mix, I also choose one or two songs that I consider the very best and give them the name of / name them ‘Tune of the Month’.
So far, I’ve been Mix Meister Studio software but I strongly hope that one day I’ll have the opportunity to use the professional DJ equipment. The majority of the tracks that I choose for my sets are released by labels known for the depth of sound and the extraordinary musical atmosphere. I always try to choose tracks which are ambitious, original and ‘ear-catching’. I don’t stick to one particular genre but I rather trust my own musical taste. My preferences are focused around Trance and its subgenres: from progressive trance, uplifting trance, pure trance, techtrance to psychedelic trance.

Hope you’re going to enjoy my sets

Tracklist:

01. York & Steve Brian - Salida Del Sol (York's Album Mix) [Planet Love Records] [Tune of the Moment]
02. Armin van Buuren feat. Ana Criado - I'll Listen (Original Mix) [Armind]
03. Basil O'Glue & Styller - Saturated (Original Mix) [Saturate Audio]
04. Airwave & Nico Parisi - Romeo & Juliet (Album Version) [L*C*D* Recordings]
05. Rex Mundi - Mence (Original Mix) [Coldharbour Recordings]
06. Sensetive5 - Not The End (Original Mix) [Neuroscience] [Tune of the Month #1]
07. Tomas Heredia - The Witch (Original Mix) [Armada Music]
08. Jonas Steur - Eastward (Original Mix) [Black Hole Recordings]
09. James Poulton - Evolve (Original Mix) [Monster Tunes]
10. Eco - Prism (Original Mix) [A State Of Trance]
11. Danilo Ercole - Music Medicine (Original Mix) [Fraction Records]
12. Mac & Taylor - The Shed (Mark Pledger Remix) [Fraction Records]
13. Solarstone & Giuseppe Ottiaviani - Falcons (Extended Mix) [Black Hole Recordings]
14. Jorn van Deynhoven - Headliner (Original Mix) [A State Of Trance] [Tune of the Month #2]
15. Bryan Kearney & Indecent Noise - Uncommon World (Original Mix) [Mental Asylum Records]
16. Matt Bukovski - Retrospection (Original Mix) [Armada Music]
17. Snatt & Vix feat. Neev Kennedy - At The End Of The Day (Suncatcher Remix) [A&R Recordings]
18. Fady & Mina - Kepler 22 (Original Mix) [Future Sound of Egypt Recordings]
19. Luke Terry - No Control (James Dymond Remix) [Subculture]
20. DoubleV - The 5th Dynasty (Original Mix) [Shah-Music Digital]
21. Paul Oakenfold - Come Together (Original Mix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
22. Onova - Shamanic (B Side Mix) [Ncore Records]

http://www.mixcloud.com/RaCmin/mental-agitation-of-trance-017-september-2012/

Enjoy!

You can find my previous sets on my profile at www.mixcloud.com/racmin

Download [256kbps]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ld93v7

Last edited:

Back