Andy Gregory - AH Residency Submission

AndyG

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys

I was made aware of this station through a friend and thought I'd try my luck at seeing if I could grab a spot on Afterhours as it seems very professional here.

Here's the info you asked for,

Name: Andy Gregory
Time DJing: I used to mix sets electronically on my PC for years until I got my Pioneer CDJ800s in July of 2005. I now mix using only those, but thank the PC for giving me the basic knowledge of mixing :)
Style of Music: Progressive Trance
Recent Set: Progression Sessions #002

01. Alex Monakhov - Feel Lonely (Original) [Coldharbour]
02. Oliver Prime - Hesitated (Original) [Oxygen]
03. Fineart - Empathy (Emphased Reality Remix) [Inov8]
04. Ridgewalkers ft. El - Find (Andy Moor Remix) [Baroque]
05. Lucas & Beltram - Trust Me (Ava Mea Mix) [Anjunabeats]
06. Emphased Reality - Realsphere (Original Mix) [Inov8]
07. Anton Chernikov - Isis (Cressida Remix) [iRecords]
08. Mike Shiver - Morning Drive (Probspot Remix) [Anjunabeats]
09. Tiesto - Dance 4 Life (Fonzerelli Remix) [Nebula]

Length: 58:07
Bitrate: 192kbps
Equipment: 2 x Pioneer CDJ800s & KAM KCM400 Mixer

http://www.andyg.me.uk/ps/ProgressionSessions002.mp3

Might have over done it a bit with the Tiesto track, but I quite liked that remix and I was in 'experimentation mode' teehee.

I currently hold two different shows on two other radio stations (Sunday Sessions & Progression Sessions) Sunday Sessions has been runing since January 1st 2006 and Progression Sessions is a more recent show. As I like to keep things exclusive for each radio station, if I managed to secure a show on Afterhours, I would again produce an exclusive show for the station. Three shows a week should keep the dust off the old mixer hehe and I love mixing so what the hek :)

I do also have a website which hosts my sets dating back to 01/01/06 which you're more than welcome to visit if you need any further information, or just to browse the tracklists to get a better idea of what I play http://www.andyg.me.uk

Either way I hope you like the set and keep up the good work.

Regards
Andy
http://www.andyg.me.uk

Last edited:
Good mixing skills

Hey Andy,

Don't worry about the Tiesto - Dance 4 Life track. We do encourage our DJ's to have a nice mix of old + new in thier sets. As Dj's we are all obsessed with the newest tracks, but listeners often like tracks they can identify with along with the new.

I've tried to download the set you want us to listen to. I'm getting an invalid address when I click on it. Can you up it to yousendit.com or sendspace then e-mail me the link.

Thanks,

Hey Andy,

Don't worry about the Tiesto - Dance 4 Life track. We do encourage our DJ's to have a nice mix of old + new in thier sets. As Dj's we are all obsessed with the newest tracks, but listeners often like tracks they can identify with along with the new.

I've tried to download the set you want us to listen to. I'm getting an invalid address when I click on it. Can you up it to yousendit.com or sendspace then e-mail me the link.

Thanks,

ahh I know what's wrong, in the post I put the name of the link in the link bit and url in the name bit oops :LMAO:

try it again, if you still need me to upload, let me know

Last edited:
It worked for me before :p:

Name: Andy Gregory

hey Andy,Leama and Moor tribute mix you have done few months ago was beautiful set;)
cheers

hey Andy,Leama and Moor tribute mix you have done few months ago was beautiful set;)
cheers

yay thank you, they do make some lovely music :love:

I was thinking of mixing a non stop set with all their tracks that I have hehe. That would be one hek of a long set but well worth it :top:

Andy G,

thanks for the info of your web page - d/l a lot

of your sets now.

best of luck if you get on this great site.

cheers

hey Andy...Downloaded your set, I'll take a listen over the weekend. Thanks for your submission.

Cheers,

Andy G,

thanks for the info of your web page - d/l a lot

of your sets now.

best of luck if you get on this great site.

cheers

Hey thanks Derek, Ive just uploaded all my "other" sets so just making a page now to link them all for download

i like the look of the tracklist....

will give it a listen this weekend

thanks for discovering afterhours.fm, hope you enjoy it here!

:ah:

Downloaded this set, will listen to it and post back later!

Enjoyed it, as Iaan said...good mixing skills & nice tracks :)

:ah:

Hey thanks guys, I really appreciate the comments.

Hopefully the boss will be just as pleased hehe ;)

ok time to go to the shop, i've run out of diet coke...umf! |:-/

I am really enjoying your set. Nice songs selections and great transitions so far! :choon:

Hey thanks Derek, Ive just uploaded all my "other" sets so just making a page now to link them all for download

d/l a lot of your sets (all) and they are well worth the d/l and the listen - great

stuff - thanks for making a page for the other members.

cheers

Back