Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Media Player - 192kbps

  1. #1
    AH.FM Addict dereklangold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,434

    Media Player - 192kbps

    Just been d/l a set via Media Player at 192 and when I

    came back all was silent - tried at 96 and that was great

    so was Winamp at both 96 and 192 - just thought I would

    mention it - I noticed also Netherlands had gone down

    silly question coming up - does that mean the UK sound

    is sourced to\from\via Holland?

    cheers
    Fav's, A'ndy, Nitrous Oxide, Magik,

  2. #2
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,174
    Quote Originally Posted by dereklangold View Post
    Just been d/l a set via Media Player at 192 and when I

    came back all was silent - tried at 96 and that was great

    so was Winamp at both 96 and 192 - just thought I would

    mention it - I noticed also Netherlands had gone down

    silly question coming up - does that mean the UK sound

    is sourced to\from\via Holland?

    cheers
    No servers are down, I dont know why your media player would be silent, I just checked and its fine to me, I use winamp all the time, but have media player handy. If your planning on using media player i would suggest updating it to the newest version.

    Is anyone else experiencing or seeing servers down on the panel?

    Thank you dereksgold for your enqueries.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict Vicky Wood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Paracatu, Brasil
    Posts
    14,714
    i have had one server go silent on me in the past, to solve it i just connected to another one and works fine afterwards
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

  4. #4
    AH.FM Addict jedrekmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,722
    I have seen servers go down a few times in the last while. Both Austria and Netherlands, but not at the same time.

    What kind of connection are you using dereklangold? What version of media player do you have installed?

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict dereklangold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,434
    Quote Originally Posted by jedrekmaly View Post
    I have seen servers go down a few times in the last while. Both Austria and Netherlands, but not at the same time.

    What kind of connection are you using dereklangold? What version of media player do you have installed?
    I think its ver 4.51 and works great today for 4 hours and then afterwards

    for a further 5 hours.

    thanks for your interest.

    cheers
    Fav's, A'ndy, Nitrous Oxide, Magik,

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict dereklangold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,434
    Quote Originally Posted by magik View Post
    i have had one server go silent on me in the past, to solve it i just connected to another one and works fine afterwards
    Thats exactly what I did and Winamp worked straight away and

    Media player would only work on 96 - but when Holland

    came back on all was well and Media player worker again - thats

    why I asked the question about routing via Holland.

    thanks for your interest.

    cheers
    Fav's, A'ndy, Nitrous Oxide, Magik,

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict dereklangold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    No servers are down, I dont know why your media player would be silent, I just checked and its fine to me, I use winamp all the time, but have media player handy. If your planning on using media player i would suggest updating it to the newest version.

    Is anyone else experiencing or seeing servers down on the panel?

    Thank you dereksgold for your enqueries.
    When you say no servers are down well when the Home screen blanks

    out Holland on 192 - I presumed it had gone down - is that not the visual

    guide?

    Its not a problem because it was working great within the hour - I just

    mentioned it if it didn't come back.

    Thanks for your interest - sorry to shoot off a bit quick - but when you

    are on most of the day you notice changes.

    Cheers
    Fav's, A'ndy, Nitrous Oxide, Magik,

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict dereklangold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,434
    Quote Originally Posted by dereklangold View Post
    When you say no servers are down well when the Home screen blanks

    out Holland on 192 - I presumed it had gone down - is that not the visual

    guide?

    Its not a problem because it was working great within the hour - I just

    mentioned it if it didn't come back.

    Thanks for your interest - sorry to shoot off a bit quick - but when you

    are on most of the day you notice changes.

    Cheers

    Dan,

    just noticed you checked 3 mins after me and all was in order - its a

    mystery - thats my only explanation.

    cheers
    Fav's, A'ndy, Nitrous Oxide, Magik,

  9. #9
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,174
    mystery
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. AH.fm Media Player on your website/blog?
    By SteliosT in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Nov 25th, 2012, 04:20
  2. Media player does not recognize extended m3u file of ah.fm
    By ahfmregular in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 19th, 2009, 18:00
  3. VA – NeverEnding Trance Vol.12 mixed by Carson (2009) [mp3@192kbps]
    By carsonpoland in forum AH.FM Forum Member Mixes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 25th, 2009, 18:08
  4. player problem, windos media doesnt play
    By aliskyye in forum Help & Support | Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 20th, 2009, 16:01
  5. reactable media
    By DJ Eric Flash in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 10th, 2006, 20:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •