Invasion of spambots

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeroA

Registered
Reaction score
Is there anything that could be done to get rid of this spambot problem? Reporting them individually doesn't do that much because in a second there is new bot registered and spamming. Not very pleasant to search new posts and threads and only see massive amount of spam threads every day.

I been battling this... also were doing our best to ban them asap... seems someone is legit ally making accounts going through our security and then giving those accounts username and passwords to spam systems...

Please dont report each post just report 1 of them... we will do the rest. Thank you all for reporting the spam, means alot.

And stubbornly reporting each thread is pretty much what I was doing since these things started getting out of control last month. Yet they're still coming and flooding the forums with scam threads. These things are driving me nuts! :wall:

big respect helping us out and reporting it.. were doing our best to ban.. its a wave .. once they are banned they can't recreate new usernames and post again ...

It's never ending war but I'm brutal and I have itchy report finger!
smiley-violent051.gif

In one day banish about 10 :):) and just another fly :devil:

Note:
if someone will catch spammers and I will not be active on the forum just like you can send me the name of users by priv, we handle all the pain :)

Last edited:
but what if I should suddenly need a fake Albanian passport? :bully:

Or really wanted to see Twilight :mask:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back