Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Mobile Application

  1. #1
    AH.FM Addict Phosphate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,121

    Mobile Application

    Hello!!

    I think that the mobile app is wonderful! I would not know what to do without it, really.

    I have one suggestion for it though, which is a link to the forums, or even better a link to the thread of the live show (Like the NOW PLAYING feature on the website). I like to post on the forums when I am at school, or away from my computer too, and having a link might be helpful for people that might do the same. It might bring more people to the forums, too!

    It's just an idea, but I think it would be a good add-in!

    Thanks for having a mobile app!!



  2. #2
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now bjerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    90,660
    Just got myselv a new phone and subscription. So should be able to tune in most of the time

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now bjerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    90,660
    A small suggest to the schedule displayed. It would be good to see replays ad well. I often miss a set in original broadcast so i try to find them in the replay.

    Thanks

  4. #4
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    Quote Originally Posted by bjerre View Post
    Just got myselv a new phone and subscription. So should be able to tune in most of the time
    what did you get

    Quote Originally Posted by bjerre View Post
    A small suggest to the schedule displayed. It would be good to see replays ad well. I often miss a set in original broadcast so i try to find them in the replay.

    Thanks
    replays are on random.. cant really reschedule them on specific times, when djs dont upload shows we replay previous show of theirs... thanks mate
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  5. #5
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Phosphate View Post
    Hello!!

    I think that the mobile app is wonderful! I would not know what to do without it, really.

    I have one suggestion for it though, which is a link to the forums, or even better a link to the thread of the live show (Like the NOW PLAYING feature on the website). I like to post on the forums when I am at school, or away from my computer too, and having a link might be helpful for people that might do the same. It might bring more people to the forums, too!

    It's just an idea, but I think it would be a good add-in!

    Thanks for having a mobile app!!
    will try to add that feature in thank you
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  6. #6
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now bjerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    90,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    what did you get



    replays are on random.. cant really reschedule them on specific times, when djs dont upload shows we replay previous show of theirs... thanks mate

    Samsung Galaxy S3. nice phone

    and can stream AH.FM to my car stereo while driving

  7. #7
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,221
    Quote Originally Posted by bjerre View Post
    Samsung Galaxy S3. nice phone

    and can stream AH.FM to my car stereo while driving
    amazing ! i have s2 also great but hopefully soon ill save enough for S4
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  8. #8
    AH.FM Addict Albert_An's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kazan
    Posts
    15,805
    Hello!

    Use application for android for a year like it, but there is one drawback.
    I would like to offer developers to add new tab "Livesets".



    Best regards,

    Albert!


    sorry for my english
    welcome: vk.com/ahfmofficial

  9. #9
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now bjerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    90,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert_An View Post
    Hello!

    Use application for android for a year like it, but there is one drawback.
    I would like to offer developers to add new tab "Livesets".



    Best regards,

    Albert!


    sorry for my english

    Hi - thanks for the input!

    Would you want a link to the AH.FM homepage or what?

  10. #10
    AH.FM Addict Albert_An's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kazan
    Posts
    15,805
    Quote Originally Posted by bjerre View Post
    Hi - thanks for the input!

    Would you want a link to the AH.FM homepage or what?
    how would you explain

    Add section "Livesets", to communicate during the broadcast.
    that is, it is the same as on the computer, only via a smartphone


    that is, add a forum for smartphone

    something like this
    Last edited by Albert_An; Jul 18th, 2013 at 18:55.
    welcome: vk.com/ahfmofficial

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now bjerre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    90,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert_An View Post
    how would you explain

    Add section "Livesets", to communicate during the broadcast.
    that is, it is the same as on the computer, only via a smartphone


    that is, add a forum for smartphone

    something like this

    Aha ... thanks for the clarification

    So the requirements are:
    - ability to type messages into the current set being aired
    - the user will not leave the app to type in the message
    - the user can see the latest 3-5 messages in the thread

    Sounds like a good idea.

    I'd be happy to test a beta

  12. #12
    AH.FM Addict Albert_An's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kazan
    Posts
    15,805
    Quote Originally Posted by bjerre View Post
    Aha ... thanks for the clarification

    So the requirements are:
    - ability to type messages into the current set being aired
    - the user will not leave the app to type in the message
    - the user can see the latest 3-5 messages in the thread

    Sounds like a good idea.

    I'd be happy to test a beta


    it would be cool, if did this update

    I think, it would increase the activity of users on the forum
    welcome: vk.com/ahfmofficial

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •