Reaction score

Orkidea
Orkidea
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen

orkidea.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Tiësto: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise (Intro)
02. Lowland: Cheap Shrink
03. Attractive Deep Sound pres. Little Movement: The Anthem!
04. Full Tilt: Class War
05. Steve Brian Vueltas (Thomas Datt Instrumental)
06. Orkidea: Liberation (Mystery Islands Remix)
07. Paul Oakenfold: Southern Sun (Orkidea's Tribute Mix)
08. Solarstone & Giuseppe Ottaviani: Falcons (Giuseppe Ottaviani OnAir Mix)
09. Alex M.O.R.P.H.: Eternal Flame (Alex M.O.R.P.H.s Reach Out For The Stars Mix)
10. Mark Sherry: My Love (Outburst Vocal Mix)
11. Omnia: Infina

Download:
Orkidea - Radio Unity 047 on AH.FM 21-11-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/180540363/22b349c/Orkidea_-_Radio_Unity_047_on_AH.FM_21-11-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
will wait for this!! :)

Tonight's show will be a "Pure Trance" special featuring five tracks from the Pure Trance compilation (http://www.beatport.com/release/solarstone-presents-pure-trance/992231) and bunch of other recent progressive and trance goodies. It will be a more thumpin' and pumpin' edition than usually here on Radio Unity with new music from Lowland, Thomas Datt, Solarstone, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Mark Sherry and couple new Orkidea cuts in a remix form. I'll join the live broadcast here on Afterhours forum with my usual live comments on the featured tracks. See you soon!

Tonight's show will be a "Pure Trance" special featuring five tracks from the Pure Trance compilation (http://www.beatport.com/release/solarstone-presents-pure-trance/992231) and bunch of other recent progressive and trance goodies. It will be a more thumpin' and pumpin' edition than usually here on Radio Unity with new music from Lowland, Thomas Datt, Solarstone, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Mark Sherry and couple new Orkidea cuts in a remix form. I'll join the live broadcast here on Afterhours forum with my usual live comments on the featured tracks. See you soon!
Hey there and see You soon, Tapio. :)

You don't say? And so it begins...
music.gif

01. Tiësto: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise (intro)

One of my alltime favorite intros... Opening track of Tiesto's 'Elements of Life' album. Daniel Kandi opened his set with this at the Pure Trance event at Amsterdam Dance Event and it sounded surprisingly fresh and punchy even after all these years. In this mix it only sets the atmopshere for a one hour trance journey...

Finnish multitalented producer maestro Lowland gave this very fresh sounding track for my 'Pure Trance' mix which I'm extremely happy about. The track has a very modern and different sound to it, yet at the same time the riff has some timeless qualities reminding me of Faithless' 'we Come One'. I'm very much looking forward to the remixes of this one Black Hole.

Finnish multitalented producer maestro Lowland gave this very fresh sounding track for my 'Pure Trance' mix which I'm extremely happy about. The track has a very modern and different sound to it, yet at the same time the riff has some timeless qualities reminding me of Faithless' 'we Come One'. I'm very much looking forward to the remixes of this one Black Hole.

Petri Alanko
Petri Alanko
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Petri Alanko

Quote: " By the way, “Lowland” is my family name translated into English "

Alias: Lowland
In Groups: Hausmylly

Profile: Composer, musician, producer, sound designer

Great start so far.

This is my favorite radio show at the moment. I have replayed all the previous episodes these past few weeks.

Back