Daniel Paul Davis - October Promo - 10/30/06

ddavis

Registered
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Daniel Paul Davis. I'm 20 years old, and live in Minneapolis, Minnesota (USA). I've been looking for an online radio show to play my sets on for a long time now. I've been DJing for about a year and a half and I play Trance/Progressive. I had recently talked to the lovely Jennifer Rene about music and she recommened this site. So here I am.

This is a set that was recorded by me almost 2 months ago... tracks are a bit old by now, but at the time it was a huge hit. Its the only thing I've made since then. My setup is 2 CDJ-800's and a DJM 500 mixer. I record straight out of the mixer with no computer editing. Many who have listed to this set thought it was done on Ableton, but i assure you it wasn't. I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think. I hope to have a show sometime soon. God Bless You All.

Daniel

Daniel Paul Davis - October Promo - 10/30/06
1. Ohmna - People Get Lost
2. Mike Foyle - Shipwrecked (Gareth Emery Remix)
3. Vinny Troia feat. Jaidene Veda - Flow (Gareth Emery Dub Mix)
4. Estiva presents Sunover - Stella (Original Mix)
5. Mr. Sam feat. Kristy Hawkshaw - Split (Jonas Steur Remix)
6. Jose Amnesia feat. Jennifer Rene – Louder (Blake Jarrell’s 190dB Remix)
7. Leama & Moor - Waiting (Andrew Bennett & Tom Cloud Dub Mix)
8. Sassot - Where It All Begun (Original Mix)
9. Filo & Peri feat. Fisher - Ordinary Moment (B&B Remix)

Click Here To Download ;)

RapidShare Download Link

Last edited:
looks a nice tracklist, shame i cant download it.....i get the message "You have reached your daily download limit (1 g b)." despite not even using the site today!

looks a nice tracklist, shame i cant download it.....i get the message "You have reached your daily download limit (1 g b)." despite not even using the site today!

sorry about the link... i'm uploading a new one right now

EDIT: LINK IS UP

Last edited:
I am interested! Great playlist! ill download it.. And please make a recently set. k thnx ;)

I really love it :)

Nice proggy set :p:

I hope you will upload a more recently set :p:

i'll be working on a new set very soon... thank you for listening. who should i send my promo to so i can get on the air?

Well just post it in here please. Maybe if its just a AH single guestmix it could get played @ ah.

I might help you furter when i heard it :)

Nice work, thanks for sharing it with us ;)

:ah:

Back