Page 110 of 412 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 6170

Thread: Official New Users Thread !! say hello

  1. #1636
    Merry XMass, I'm from Czech republic and I've been told about this amazing forum, it's great to see such projects... So thanks a lot ...

  2. #1637
    Just got here booya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Merry Christmas everyone! I`m Alex , i`m from Romania and a trance addicted !

    Cheers.

  3. #1638
    Just got here mumarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    hello piipl..how are ju:D

  4. #1639
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2
    hi everyone! I'm from Russia. Merry Xmas!

  5. #1640
    AH FAN om3net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    174

    another new guy

    hello from US. The radios awesome =)

  6. #1641
    helloz!!!
    as you can see I'm a noob here... I'm from Mexico, where even a rock can turn into alcohol, and hot girls rain. So, hello :p

  7. #1642
    Hiya All!

    I am Sebastiaan and i am producer and dj. My artist name is Six Senses!

  8. #1643
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26
    Happy Holidays everyone.
    I'm new here, but I'm willing to set up my roots so that I could built up my home here ;)

    I host a radio show in Trance & Progressive - Transmission. :: Transmission :: Malta's finest Radio Show, with the Latest in Trance & Progressive ::

    Until then
    In trance We trust.

  9. #1644
    Just got here HILLIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1

    Hey i'm new!

    Hey guys, im new to this site and everything so it takes me a lil while to get around lol.

    I love Hard Dance,Trance and Hardstyle.

    Trance in particular. I live in Brisbane, Australia and i take great pride in being Australian. My favourite sport is Rugby and i like playing my xbox 360 lol. Add me on Xbox Live if you would like, my gamertag is: xXSOUTHSXx


    Sorry if i have done anything wrong in making this thread lol, like i mentioned im a noob.

    (Hey Dreamension, yes, this is HILLIE from boostcruising)

  10. #1645
    AH.FM Addict t4e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18,140
    all to AH

    Merry Christmas!!!!!
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.

  11. #1646
    Hi there,

    Im 24 years old trance-addicted guy from the Czech Republic and even I know about ah.fm for some time, I registered just now.

    Besides being just a listener and parties visitor Im also a dj, producer and party promoter, playing in Czech Republic and also in Portugal, where I live now (because I study there). If you would like to check out some of my music (both my own production(well, bootlegs) or some sets), take a look at my webpage or my myspace (both in my signature).

    I think thats enough for the first post, see you around guys ;)

  12. #1647
    AH FAN Kolek86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    125
    hi from Russia))

  13. #1648
    Universal Language DreamensioN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,272
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLIE View Post
    Hey guys, im new to this site and everything so it takes me a lil while to get around lol.

    I love Hard Dance,Trance and Hardstyle.

    Trance in particular. I live in Brisbane, Australia and i take great pride in being Australian. My favourite sport is Rugby and i like playing my xbox 360 lol. Add me on Xbox Live if you would like, my gamertag is: xXSOUTHSXx


    Sorry if i have done anything wrong in making this thread lol, like i mentioned im a noob.

    (Hey Dreamension, yes, this is HILLIE from boostcruising)
    Hi Hillie!! Welcome to AH.FM!!
    Download @ DreamensioN.net
    Podcast Subscribe @ Feedburner




  14. #1649

    Thumbs up

    Hello everyone

    I am a trance (and hardstyle) devotee from Denmark. 17 years of age, attending first year of highschool. Been listening to electronic musik forever
    Went to Q-Base last August and planning to attend Trance Energy and Mystery Land next year ...
    That was my 2-cents... Cheers, dudes!

  15. #1650
    AH.FM Addict t4e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18,140
    Quote Originally Posted by F1D0 View Post
    Hi there,

    Im 24 years old trance-addicted guy from the Czech Republic and even I know about ah.fm for some time, I registered just now.

    Besides being just a listener and parties visitor Im also a dj, producer and party promoter, playing in Czech Republic and also in Portugal, where I live now (because I study there). If you would like to check out some of my music (both my own production(well, bootlegs) or some sets), take a look at my webpage or my myspace (both in my signature).

    I think thats enough for the first post, see you around guys ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolek86 View Post
    hi from Russia))
    Quote Originally Posted by -Jun- View Post
    Hello everyone

    I am a trance (and hardstyle) devotee from Denmark. 17 years of age, attending first year of highschool. Been listening to electronic musik forever
    Went to Q-Base last August and planning to attend Trance Energy and Mystery Land next year ...
    That was my 2-cents... Cheers, dudes!

    hello all and to AH
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ''Official'' Current favorite tune Thread!
    By Laan in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 1698
    Last Post: Oct 25th, 2021, 21:41
  2. Official New Residents thread
    By Dan in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 494
    Last Post: Mar 17th, 2021, 09:38
  3. The Official Have You Ever Thread...
    By hotrednailpolish in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: Feb 16th, 2010, 20:36
  4. The Official Wrong Answer Thread
    By hotrednailpolish in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 319
    Last Post: Apr 5th, 2009, 17:57

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •