Page 121 of 411 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 6160

Thread: Official New Users Thread !! say hello

  1. #1801
    Hey AH.fm community
    this is my first post on the board

    Im Dj / Producer from Cyprus and my radio Show Dance Vibes is now getting a special monthly treatment just for afterhours.fm

    See you all along the forum and don't forget to tune in every first Tuesday of the month
    15.00 -16.00 CET time

    feel free to check my myspace for further info
    Shadow +Dance Vibes+ on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

  2. #1802
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Hello from Russia!!!

  3. #1803
    AH Listener Giws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8
    hey guys, from montreal. Cool site

  4. #1804
    AH.FM Addict TRaNCe*EuPHoRiA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Delft, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,039
    Hello all! My Name`s Ani /Anelia/. I`m from Bulgaria..
    I registered here several monthes ago /i can`t remember exactly.. when I post this message I`ll see../, I just didn`t write here.. but I listen very very very often your radio.. IT`S THE BEST! I LOVE Manuel Le Saux, Victoria, Veselin Tasev & Co hehe..
    Nice to meet you all, people! :* kiss ya
    bye
    Ani

  5. #1805
    AH Listener DJLayon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    30
    Hi Folks! I'm Leon from the Netherlands and I joined AH FM forum because of the Luminosity Before the Energy contest!

    I saw that this radio station is broadcasting alot of good sets so I'm going to listen more often to this radiostation for sure!

    The finals of the Luminosity contest takes place between 30 and 31th of January. My mix will be broadcasted at the 31st, between 03.00 and 04.00 AM. Hope you guys will listen to it and vote for me! (Voting is possible till the 5th of February). http://djcontest.luminosity-events.nl

    Thanx!!!

  6. #1806

    Thumbs up hiya

    Heya everyone!
    I just registered on forum/radio.
    Well to introduce myself.. I'm Adam also known as DJ Zeus..
    I am 19. I've been DJing for about 3 years now. The genre I play/mix/produce is electro house and minimal tech-house. I've started DJing in Malta while I was in High School and learned how to DJ in clubs through club DJs. I eventually got the jist of DJing and played in many high-end clubs in Malta and in some small clubs in Turkey. And now I am in London My radio show Electronites runs every Monday on Radio Dance4Trance of Turkey.

    That's all about me.. I look forward to making good friends who are interested and love music just like I do..

    Regards,

    Zeus (adam)

  7. #1807
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    82
    Hey Folks, it's Ron here from Signum, Big shout out to all!!!!, and thanks so much for the amazing feedback and support we've got so far, about our guestmixes and Xposed show....Seriously you guys rock!!
    I'll be popping in from time to time on the forum, when our show is on, for a chat or questions or whatever...So catch ya later!! Greetz, Ron

  8. #1808
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Hi there!
    I am Matej from the Czech Republic.
    My IRC friend had recommended me this fabulous webpage today so as fast as I joined I wanted to greet everyone here.
    Have fun and let the best music be always with you!

  9. #1809
    AH FAN Liza Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    El Salvador
    Posts
    382
    Hi! My Name is Liza, I From El Salvador, Central America, I'm a Dj, My favorite music is of course Trance....Uplifting Trance :D

    Liza Divine! ;)

  10. #1810
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Hello! Greetings from Bulgaria!
    Quote Originally Posted by xMaAaYa069x View Post
    Hi folks. Actually it's my first post, but I regulary listen to the fm (also at di.fm) and read the bigger part of the posts.
    I come from Poland, live in Sweden, speak Polish, English, Swedish, German and French.
    I fell in love with Trance for about 4 years ago, and I'm still learning and listening to all new tunes. Thx for Your time, cya ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdanis View Post
    Hello from Russia!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giws View Post
    hey guys, from montreal. Cool site
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNCe*EuPHoRiA View Post
    Hello all! My Name`s Ani /Anelia/. I`m from Bulgaria..
    I registered here several monthes ago /i can`t remember exactly.. when I post this message I`ll see../, I just didn`t write here.. but I listen very very very often your radio.. IT`S THE BEST! I LOVE Manuel Le Saux, Victoria, Veselin Tasev & Co hehe..
    Nice to meet you all, people! :* kiss ya
    bye
    Ani
    Quote Originally Posted by DJLayon View Post
    Hi Folks! I'm Leon from the Netherlands and I joined AH FM forum because of the Luminosity Before the Energy contest!

    I saw that this radio station is broadcasting alot of good sets so I'm going to listen more often to this radiostation for sure!

    The finals of the Luminosity contest takes place between 30 and 31th of January. My mix will be broadcasted at the 31st, between 03.00 and 04.00 AM. Hope you guys will listen to it and vote for me! (Voting is possible till the 5th of February). http://djcontest.luminosity-events.nl

    Thanx!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by djzeus View Post
    Heya everyone!
    I just registered on forum/radio.
    Well to introduce myself.. I'm Adam also known as DJ Zeus..
    I am 19. I've been DJing for about 3 years now. The genre I play/mix/produce is electro house and minimal tech-house. I've started DJing in Malta while I was in High School and learned how to DJ in clubs through club DJs. I eventually got the jist of DJing and played in many high-end clubs in Malta and in some small clubs in Turkey. And now I am in London My radio show Electronites runs every Monday on Radio Dance4Trance of Turkey.

    That's all about me.. I look forward to making good friends who are interested and love music just like I do..

    Regards,

    Zeus (adam)
    Quote Originally Posted by candycan View Post
    Hi there!
    I am Matej from the Czech Republic.
    My IRC friend had recommended me this fabulous webpage today so as fast as I joined I wanted to greet everyone here.
    Have fun and let the best music be always with you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Signum View Post
    Hey Folks, it's Ron here from Signum, Big shout out to all!!!!, and thanks so much for the amazing feedback and support we've got so far, about our guestmixes and Xposed show....Seriously you guys rock!!
    I'll be popping in from time to time on the forum, when our show is on, for a chat or questions or whatever...So catch ya later!! Greetz, Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by Liza Divine View Post
    Hi! My Name is Liza, I From El Salvador, Central America, I'm a Dj, My favorite music is of course Trance....Uplifting Trance :D

    Liza Divine! ;)
    to the family friends
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  11. #1811
    Just got here
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Hi iam also new around here i found out about this site through a co worker of mine.
    spacepirates, or something like that :D

    anyway iam 21 years of age and live in the great country of The Netherlands.
    I`am enjoying the music as we speak!

  12. #1812
    AH Listener
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    47
    Hello, I'm just registered here. Listened to the stream many times before. But I'm containing the dj contest here for luminosity, so my mix was just broadcasted. I thought let's sign up here and it is a wonderfull forum

  13. #1813
    hey Dan u didn't quote me ahahaha

  14. #1814

    Cool whats up digital world

    hey there all i am new to this whole forum thing...but i think it really sweet got to streaming music and all... i would have to say my fav dj of all time would have to be DJ Tiesto!!!!!!!!!!....i love drum a bass....my homie om3net put me on to this forum......well keep up the good good work all......ooh im from herndon va 30 mins outside of dc if that matters....dont go to the club at all...but i do know that it is pretty sweet to see a dj live or so i hear
    peace to all !!!!!
    iliveinapineapple

  15. #1815
    AH.FM Addict HelloSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    904
    welcome everyone!!! Enjoy the forum- its a great place!! Great tunes, great people
    randyboyer.com

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Official New Residents thread
    By Dan in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 494
    Last Post: Mar 17th, 2021, 09:38
  2. ''Official'' Current favorite tune Thread!
    By Laan in forum Music Discussion
    Replies: 1697
    Last Post: Dec 26th, 2020, 22:23
  3. The Official Have You Ever Thread...
    By hotrednailpolish in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: Feb 16th, 2010, 20:36
  4. The Official Wrong Answer Thread
    By hotrednailpolish in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 319
    Last Post: Apr 5th, 2009, 17:57

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •