Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Trance4Ever

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there

I`m new on this forum and on the afterhours radio...:super: I came here by visiting ftb.pl web site... I`m 21 and I`m from Poland but I`m curently living in Dublin (Ireland)... I was very happy when I heard about Sentence Sessions and I thougt that it will be nice to register on the web to listen the stream..

Can`t w8 for another SS ...

I`m the user on the few trance forum all over the world and on some in Poland so I don`t think I will find a time to post here but who knows...

btw.. I was trying to find a topic where I could say hello but I cannot so I open new...

Seee you soonnn

hey mate, welcome to afterhours, im glad you like the music :)

more to come this month 4 great events check out the flyers
http://www.myspace.com/afterhoursfm

Quite a few people have asked regarding auto-subcription to threads (email being sent upon replies to threads you have posted in) and how to turn them off, so here is the info you need:

User Control Panel > Edit Options

under "Default Thread Subscription Mode"

select "DO NOT SUBSCRIBE"

to delete any existing ones click this:
http://forum.ah.fm/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

Enjoy your stay on the forums!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Canada!

I'm somewhat new to AH.FM as well. Been listening for a while but never really posted. I've seen this site go through several changes. I hear a lot of amazing sets on AH~

So... hello everyone, from Ottawa Canada :D

Hey all,

I'm new here, and thought I'd introduce myself. I've actually never listened before, but I'll be tuning in now. I've been away from the online scene for almost a year now. I used to be a DJ on EDMCast.com.

Cheers all,

DJ Durango

Hello Durango.....welcome ;)

:ah:

Sup DJ Durango - welcome to ah.fm.

Enjoy this trip.

I'll sticky this so that the new people can come in this thread to say hello.

well hi im new here.
Ive found this site thanks to simon steur.
some info about me:
im 17 live in belgium like simon :p and i love trance and the harder stuff (dont be mad ad me) hardstyle and all of that.
And i love to party 'offcourse'.
well thats that again.
Cya

Hey! Im new around these parts =)

Im 16 years old, and i currently live in a city called Moss in Norway. I really like trance, and i enjoy listening to it aswell as producing it and mixing it =)
I also got introduced to this place by Simon, and it seems like a great community! The music is top-notch :)

- Adriz

well hi im new here.
Ive found this site thanks to simon steur.
some info about me:
im 17 live in belgium like simon :p and i love trance and the harder stuff (dont be mad ad me) hardstyle and all of that.
And i love to party 'offcourse'.
well thats that again.
Cya

Welcome to the forums m8 :welcome: I hope you enjoy your stay :)..

Simon doing some great jobs..

Back