Page 53 of 408 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Quote Originally Posted by jeffjay View Post
    I'm new I'm new to the music - and can't get enough of it I don't know one DJ or type from another - any suggestions how i can get the background? PS I'm also very old
    Wikipedia has some good info here:
    Trance music - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also a list of all our DJ's can be found here:
    Afterhours Residents

And the recent threads for the shows playing + future events can be found here:
    LiveSets @ AH.FM - Afterhours Radio

Hope that helps....and of course....

Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

Hello all!!

I'm Jeffrey, from Holland.
    What I listen? Actualy everything. Progressive, Minimal, Ambient, House, Dance, Break-beats, Up-lifting etc. etc.
    Addicted to Radio 538's Dance Department, Slam FM's Clubbin', A State of Trance, Anjunabeats and a whole lot of sets broadcasted here on AH.
    My last.fm account might tell a lot about my musical taste aswell.... last.fm/-Armada-
    I'll see you guys on the forum!

Regards,
    Jeffrey!

Hi i am Jim from Greece and Drama three years ago is just listening one track of tiesto hmmm.. i say i ask one of my friend what kind of music it is? and say trance from their day i just start to hear trance my favorite Dj is armin van buuren i hope one day of mlife i saw him live this site is awsome ......

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by RamayaGr View Post
    Hi i am Jim from Greece and Drama three years ago is just listening one track of tiesto hmmm.. i say i ask one of my friend what kind of music it is? and say trance from their day i just start to hear trance my favorite Dj is armin van buuren i hope one day of mlife i saw him live this site is awsome ......
    You should keep an eye on his main event: Armin Only or a rare A State of Trance live show. Been to Armin Only 2008 and it really showed he was nr 1 DJ of the world :D Was the coolest night in my life.
    And besides.... he is Dutch :D

whats up everyone i just got here, everythings great just keep the trance coming

Just got here

Talking

Hy!
    Im brasilian and i realy love AH. My favorite songs are full on. Happy music, the kind which remember us sun, happiness and good moments. I dont like proggy, eletro or dark trance.
    Im very happy about be here, with you. Im always listening this radio!
    Gabi

hey everyone my name is joe half lebanese half canadian
    im basically into everything about edm trance is on top of the list though
    looking forward to make some new friends laters

Quote Originally Posted by gabilfg View Post
    Hy!
    Im brasilian and i realy love AH. My favorite songs are full on. Happy music, the kind which remember us sun, happiness and good moments. I dont like proggy, eletro or dark trance.
    Im very happy about be here, with you. Im always listening this radio!
    Gabi
    Hello,gabi....

to AH....

"A chain is only as strong as its weakest link"

I"am a DJ & Producer from Trance & extra ordinary Music.
    Please visit on My Space: MySpace.com - DJ Dee Lane Produktions - Dubai, AE - Trance / House / Psychedelic - www.myspace.com/djdeelane

Thank You for this
    Dear DJ Dee Lane

Woowww Hii all ;D I'll to hear every day, very good sound!

Hello Everybody

My name is jesper (as you can see ) i'am 24 and i come from denmark where i also live... I'am what you call a bedroom dj, havent played for a audience, yet, but i play on a netstation here in denmark, mostly trance of course Heard about your station through one of your dj's, havent got his dj name but he is also from denmark... So here i am and seeing forward to hear some great music from the different dj's in here... Until now i only got for the music in here... keep it coming

LET THE MUSIC BE THE DRUG

TRANCE 4 EVER

Just got here
    Hi my name is Trevor I am form the USA and I am new to after hours so far the site is amazing as is the music

hello im new to this forums. like my nickname says im tranc_fan and all should know my favorite kind of music, TRANCE. my real name is Domingo and they call my J.R, im 18 years old, my birthday is October 26 of 1989. I am from Michoacan, Mexico (city of Morelia) but i am currently in Santa Maria California, U.S.A, i came to the United States when i was 4 years, ive been listening to trance since i was 11 years old. good stuff.

Hello Everyone, im kinda new not so new to the whole AH.FM... this community is really great and i joined so that i can hear variety and of course trance!... furthermore i will be posting a mix soon on the DJ side of the site because i as any DJ will tell you, they love what they do! and i hope ppl like my stuff as well... so ill be here and hopefully for a while

PS. im from the east coast of the states ;)
    "Deep into the darkness peering, long i stood there wondering, fearing... Doubting"

Oi Oiiiiii

Hi all,

I'm Eddie, a newby to AH. Just been listening to Matt Everson who's a friend and DJ that's played at my dance night called "Confusion".

I also DJ, playing Funky Techno and Tech Trance with a bit of the Uplifting / Epic stuff for good measure.

Thread Information