05. tranzLift - Sacrifice (Original Mix) [Trance All-Stars]
06. Photographer - Airport (Original Mix) [Monster Digital]
07. OzzyXPM - Left Behind (Will Atkinson Remix) [Blue Soho]
08. Trance Arts & Colin James - Somnium (Original Mix) [Silent Shore]
09. Diffract - Deep Serenity (Original Mix) [Defcon]
10. Ray Tian - Cali Rol (Original Mix) [Discover Digital]

Download:
Phil Metcalfe - Reactive Senses Episode 054 on AH.FM 03-12-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/182442478/d99..._Episode_054_on_AH.FM_03-12-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting! :)

Hey guys! Cracking show lined up for today! Unfortunately I am working today so won't be able to join you in the forum. I have uploaded the track list so someone may do it for me as the show runs :) Hope you enjoy it!
Damn :( And I'm still waiting for either one of trancefan0883 or Kata to send it over to my inbox :chair:

1149 Listeners ~ tracklist : uploaded ~ Phil Metcalfe - Reactive Senses Episode 054 on AH.FM

Hey guys! Cracking show lined up for today! Unfortunately I am working today so won't be able to join you in the forum. I have uploaded the track list so someone may do it for me as the show runs :) Hope you enjoy it!

:cap: Just reading your lines ... :book:

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 1 guests)

danmark_ori, :wave: Above1stBase+, you : t/l ? Addicted23, boww!, Gab

great start! :music: :dance: :dance:

1138 Listeners Together : Phil Metcalfe - Reactive Senses Episode 054 on AH.FM

Right Face
Right Face
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Right Face

Alias: Jedrzej Wojdyla
Profile: Polish Trance Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 23 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 17 guests)

danmark_ori, DjJohn+, boww!, darkmelodic, Addicted23, Gab

Right Face returns with yet another stand out release with tracks 'Spring' & 'Together'.

Having proved his talents with previous Enhanced releases, Right Face this time showcases typical influences, moulded to a classic trance shell, with 'Spring' - a track crammed with emotion and euphoria. Hosting a breakdown of gentle plucks and meaningful chords, built upon a rolling club base, the lead track in this EP was so clearly engineered for those incredible peak time moments.

'Together' follows suit, giving any new comer the clear meaning of what uplifting trance is. A slightly more playful melody pays compliment to the clever percussion arrangements and punchy four by four kick, elements of which combine, maximising the sound capacity in this future arena anthem!

A magnificent double header yet again from Polish artist Right Face.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 28 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 20 guests)

danmark_ori, boww!, darkmelodic, TranceCoult, Above1stBase+, Addicted23, DjJohn+, Gab

:music:

Renowned as one of trance music's most iconic and consistent producers, Icone returns to Mondo with a bang. After destroying dance floors with his summer hit 'Sydney' under his new Anteca alias in 2011, he now threatens global domination with his latest offering 'The New World EP'.

Two premium cuts of Icone majesty in one swoop, 'The New World' kicks things off with its thumbing grooves, soothing pads, plucky guitars and pan pipes all thrown in this eclectic mix. On the flip, 'Truth & Reconciliation' continues to ooze that trademark Icone energy with its uplifting vibes and a huge euphoric breakdown, in short this track guarantees maximum hands in the air action.

Complimenting this already delicious EP, Chris Cockerill delivers a progressive take on 'Truth & Reconciliation'. Keeping those lush pads at the forefront, Chris injects his own style and cool progressive vibes to the mix making this one release not to miss!

:puff::puff:

Back