ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Solis
Solis
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Solis

Alias: Michael Smith (21), MK X

Profile: Trance DJ & producer. Owner of Infrasonic Recordings together with Sebastiaan Spang

infra.jpg

Tracklist: pending

Download:
Solis & Sean Truby pres. Infrasonic Sessions 002 Producers Showcase on
AH.FM 06-12-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/183047440/c2b...ers_Showcase_on_AH.FM_06-12-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
not that impressed , pretty much main stream trance, not bad though either, not as trashy as kris o neil, but its still decent

how was the Tone Diary Set guys? will it be worth downloading i missed that, the Markus Schulz set tonight was amazing, hearing his live set is sick!

very sweet vocal track, I think i voted too early I could of given it "giood" instead of decent

i'm go back to listening to other stuff, much better stuff I can listen to, enjoy your thursday, this was a great day in trance!

how was the Tone Diary Set guys? will it be worth downloading i missed that, the Markus Schulz set tonight was amazing, hearing his live set is sick!
Was a quite good World Tour Broadcast today, though I heard it on first run at the rival station, and I'm not a Tone Diary listener so I wouldn't know :ee::ee:

Ahhh I know this one! Not sure if it's a mashup or something though, but it's Adam Kancerski feat. Aneym - It Takes Time on Vandit though has some elements from Spring Break by M.I.K.E & Ben Nickey which was in fact a remix of it at first, but was more prog housy and was a dub mix, so it ended up getting its own release..

Back