markus_schulz_feat_carrie_skipper-never_be_the_same_again__markus_schulz_coldharbour _

Laan

AH.FM's Party Beast
Staff member
Reaction score
markus schulz feat carrie skipper-never be the same again markus schulz coldharbour

recently markus_schulz_feat_carrie_skipper-never_be_the_same_again__markus_schulz_coldharbour_club_mix came out. I see Markus Schulz as one of my favorite dj's but now this track :love:

I'm loving the vocals and sounds although the track is a bit too slow for me. Not like it takes aways the beauty of it. I usually play it a bit faster than the original speed :)

What do you ppl think of this master tune? ..:super:

Last edited:
recently markus_schulz_feat_carrie_skipper-never_be_the_same_again__markus_schulz_coldharbour_club_mix came out. I see Markus Schulz as one of my favorite dj's but now this track :love:

I'm loving the vocals and sounds although the track is a bit too slow for me. Not like it takes aways the beauty of it. I usually play it a bit faster than the original speed :)

What do you ppl think of this master tune? ..:super:

I think this track is awesome.. In some moments sounds like not Markus... But I love this tune <3

Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
This side isnt made to share music on. If we like music we should support the artist and not leak music like this. Its illegal here. Could you please remove the uploads?

I know you are trying to be kind but we cant do such things.. please remove the uploads.

To share trance music visit: Removed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please dont share or redirect to places to get copyrighted files.

Anyway the club mix is pretty boring! Mike Shiver mix is the one worth listening to. <3

Please dont share or redirect to places to get copyrighted files.

Anyway the club mix is pretty boring! Mike Shiver mix is the one worth listening to. <3

Yes Mr.Distantland We know your taste is pretty weird ;)

( not bad though ) :)

I adore it, vocals are beautiful <3

Jose Amnesia vs. Shawn Mitiska Remix is my fav :)

Try 2 write the track's name by yourself insted of pasting the scene release name...

The track itself is a piece of crap. Few seconds of it is enough for me, don't want to hear it again, rubbish.

Try 2 write the track's name by yourself insted of pasting the scene release name...

The track itself is a piece of crap. Few seconds of it is enough for me, don't want to hear it again, rubbish.

Who cares?

Also, this track is probably far too hard for you already Hanki :) By the way i liked your last episode :love:

very sweet choon, i like very much, Carrie Skipper is 1 of my fav vocalist :choons:
:choon:

Back