Twister-Promo January 2007 mix

TwisteR

Registered
Reaction score
Hi boys and girls :) :super:

Yesterday I was made my brand new promo set called: JANUARY 2007 PROMO MIX

It was on the best Trance and Proggresive rythmes included: new JOOP-THE FUTURE, Above & Beyond - Good for me (Club mix), Daniel Kandi - Child, Andy Moor - Yearzero (Orkidea Metraverse mix) and many many moore

Enjoy this and give me a replies

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://kotuha.com/file/jmVqp-01-Twister_-_Promo_mix_January_2007.html

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Downloading now ;)

Oh bad Twister! U stole tracks for my second episode ! -_-

Orkidea Metraverse mix is the best remix :p:

Edit: Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

OHH.... someone dalted my set... I`m in this moment on the school... Today I will re-upload this.... Sorry guys :(

OHH.... someone dalted my set... I`m in this moment on the school... Today I will re-upload this.... Sorry guys :(

No problem m8, I'll be just waiting .. :p:

New Link avalible :) I invite to download :) Sorry for problems :p

Its still like: Sorry, the file you requested is not available.The file has been deleted. Unfortunately, it did not comply with the terms of service. :(

I think you are doing something wrong :p:

L O L .... I uploading it... on the another server LOL sorka laan ale z sendspace sie cos porypalo ;/

I would leave out Above & Beyond - Good for me (Club mix). Even trough its the ASOT 2006 Tune. I dont really like it. I heard it at Armin Only and i really felt like that track was ruining his whole set. Its not lovely to move your hips on either :p

Next to Good for me I like the set :)

Thanks laan :) I ivite you on Thursday for my show :p

Ah.. Your first show eh? I hope i can be there. Your having 1 hour per month isnt it?

Back