KJM - Found My Way / Idle Time EP [Future Focus Recordings] Out Now!

Reaction score
Cover_FFREC_040.png

KJM - Found My Way / Idle Time EP

Making his single Debut on Future Focus Recordings after remixing E&G's E-Z G-Z, KJM has always been influenced by music his entire life. Ever since he was a child, he would always be found with a musical instrument whether he knew how to play it or not. Kevin plays drums, guitar, and also keyboards. He was consistently in and out of bands throughout his teens and always kept him self in a music-based environment.

Kevin's early influences were within the genres of Rock and Metal but after becoming somewhat bored with the same sounds, he decided to learn more about everything he has been doing since he was young, he attended Full Sail University and during his time on campus, he came across more and more Electronic Dance Music. He instantly fell in love with Trance and Progressive as it ignited the memories of the sounds of BT and ATB. He knew this was the sound he wanted to learn to push to the limits. 6 months later he left Full Sail and started to pursue what he has now put as his full time job. Producing and DJing EDM. After he made this life changing decision he moved to Los Angeles to go to a music production school, named Icon Collective which focused more on Electronic music and the aspects of production. Upon finishing this school he has been pursuing and working non stop to learn more and master his skills. So that he can share his passion for music with the rest of the world.

This 4 track EP features Found My Way which has been remixed by Californian based EMERGE and Idle Time remixed by Nikhil Prakash. The EP reflects KJMs journey to musical discovery one again and this has definitely been the case with this EP.

"Found My Way / Idle Time" EP is out Now!!

Preview

Available On: Beatport | ITunes | Trackitdown | Juno | Spotify | Amazon | Audiojelly |

FFRecs Website
FFRecs Facebook
FFRecs Twitter
FFRecs Soundcloud
FFRecs YouTube

Back