01. Arias - Andromeda
02. Mord Fustang - Taito
03. Jonas Stenberg & Artento Divini - Hammer
04. Jaco - Reborn (Original Mix)
05. Artento Divini - Drop Off
06. Mikkas ft. Amba Shepherd - Finally
07. Jochen Miller - Damnit
08. Most Wanted: W&W & Ummet Ozcan - The Code
09. Joe Ghost - Are You Ready (Hardwell Rework)
10. Beltek - Connect Us
11. Smash of the Week: Andrew StetS - The Man Who Fights With A Dragon
12. Mainstage ID: ID - ID
13. Orjan Nilsen & John O Callaghan - Crispy Duck
14. Armin van Buuren & Markus Schulz - The Expedition
15. Skytech - Out Of Nowhere

Download:
W & W - Mainstage 140 on AH.FM 28-01-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/191539551/47a5134/W__W_-_Mainstage_140_on_AH.FM_28-01-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
These Guys Are Always On Top..!!!! Good TRance... :))

hahaha trance? not anymore, they got commercial and now almost all their stuff is commercial electro, their mainstage label is on the same direction.

Trance? NOT

hahaha trance? not anymore, they got commercial and now almost all their stuff is commercial electro, their mainstage label is on the same direction.

Trance? NOT

Yea Well,Somewhere You Are Right..!!! Its Got Really More Commercial Just Their Music Haves such An Smell For Now...!!!! :)

Hello!!!!! :D Nice Day All :D

very true GATO -- man "hahaha trance? not anymore, they got commercial and now almost all their stuff is commercial electro, their mainstage label is on the same direction.

Trance? NOT"

yeah its more elektro house and some trouse -- I saw their show at Orange County this past thursday, it was a good set, but lot of elektro I still love :bravo: it :) even if it is not "trance"

amba sheppard has great vocals

hmm this new jochen miller track is kinda crap how was this the most wanted?

Tracklist:
01. Arias – Andromeda
02. Mord Fustang – Taito
03. Jonas Stenberg & Artento Divini – Hammer
04. Jaco – Reborn (Original Mix)
05. Artento Divini – Drop Off
06. Mikkas ft. Amba Shepherd – Finally
07. Jochen Miller – Damnit
08. Most Wanted: W&W & Ummet Ozcan – The Code (this is the most wanted track) my bad

hmm yeah its definetely an elektro sound this new W &W W track

ahh so I'm wrong, Jochen miller was not the new most wanted, that one sucked, this new W &W is very electro house, I still like it, sound has changed a lot, I liked that new Arteno divini track the hammer that was a "choon" :choon:

its easy to give up on following W &W but they are great in the clubs, nice show if you're into electro house

very true GATO -- man "hahaha trance? not anymore, they got commercial and now almost all their stuff is commercial electro, their mainstage label is on the same direction.

Trance? NOT"

yeah its more elektro house and some trouse -- I saw their show at Orange County this past thursday, it was a good set, but lot of elektro I still love :bravo: it :) even if it is not "trance"

yeah nothing against that, if they want to mix and produce electro, good for them, im no one to criticize that, but they are still considering as trance artists, and that is what bothers me

Back