Thread: 16-2-2013 Grotesque invites Heavensgate @ Westerunie, Amsterdam

16-2-2013 Grotesque invites Heavensgate @ Westerunie, Amsterdam

Everything is in the title and on the flyer....

Extra info: early bird tickets are sold out, only the regular presale tickets are left, at 27.50 euro + presale rights (2 euros on easyticket).

I attended already two other heavensgate release parties (in Germany); on that occasion, some copies of the CD were distributed. I have no idea whether it will be done also this time, but I think it's very likely. Let's see if I get the 3rd copy!
    The other 2 release parties I attended were very different, one was in an underground club and the second in a stylish location on top of a skyscraper. Noneheless, they were both very good. This one will probably be again different and good: both the location (Westerunie) and the organizer (PT events) provided me with lots of enjoyment in the past.. I am very curious to see what happens when they team up

Quote Originally Posted by raff View Post

Everything is in the title and on the flyer....

Extra info: early bird tickets are sold out, only the regular presale tickets are left, at 27.50 euro + presale rights (2 euros on easyticket).

I attended already two other heavensgate release parties (in Germany); on that occasion, some copies of the CD were distributed. I have no idea whether it will be done also this time, but I think it's very likely. Let's see if I get the 3rd copy!
    The other 2 release parties I attended were very different, one was in an underground club and the second in a stylish location on top of a skyscraper. Noneheless, they were both very good. This one will probably be again different and good: both the location (Westerunie) and the organizer (PT events) provided me with lots of enjoyment in the past.. I am very curious to see what happens when they team up
    nice lineup
    Join AH.FM or Join AH.FM

Join Outside Sessions FanPage OutsideSessionsFanPage

Thread Information