2007|01|17 Config pres. Retrovisions 013 incl Dj Pitch Guestmix

Config85

Chillaxing DJ
Resident DJ
Reaction score
Hi Pals, episode 13.. i hope this will end well :lmao:
Today i've got a half hour guestmix for you by Dj Pitch, it will be surely worth to listen it, he's one of the dj's i respect the most of all.
First i'll do a half hour progressive set with some new promos in it. be sure to listen, cause it'll be the bomb, i can tell you. Hope you can enjoy this show, it might be the last or second last Retrovisions.. more info coming up soon.. Thanks for all the support you already gave me. It feels great to be a part of AH.fm ;)

DJ Pitch is a young Belgian dj that i respect very much. He's a resident on a few Belgian radios and in the local youth centre and he plays everything from slightly progressive to techtrance. Uplifting and techtrance get his favour the most all, so next upcoming guestmix will be a mixture of both. Despite the fact that he's blind, he shows a great insight in deejaying and most of all he wants to proove that blind people are capable of more than most of the people think. And Dj Pitch prooves that in his own enthusiastic way. Be sure to stay tuned because he will rock you all! You can always send your comments to djpitch@intotrance.com, i'm sure he will be very delighted to receive some comments about his guestmix.

11pm CET // 10pm GMT // 5pm EST

Tracklist

Config:

01. Cream Sound - Always (Stereotip Remix) [Carica Promo CD-R]
02. Mannel - A Tündérek Hangja [No Smoking]
03. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (Blake Jarrell & Topher Jones Remix) [CD-R]
04. Python - Expectation (Dub Mix) [CD-R]

DJ Pitch:

01. Solar Movement - Under The Sun [Conspiracy]
02. Lost World - A Life Elsewhere (Martin Roth Psy Remix) [Captivating Sounds]
03. Jesselyn - Contact [Silicon]
04. Bolier & Coenraad - Mighty Ducks [Intuition]
05. Mr. Sam Feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Split (T4L Remix) [Black Hole]
06. Re:Locate - Showdown [Galactive]

:ah:

Last edited:
Hope you can enjoy this show, it might be the last or second last Retrovisions.. more info coming up soon.. Thanks for all the support you already gave me. It feels great to be a part of AH.fm ;)

WWwhaat??? wwwhhaaat??? you're kidding us...:wow: are you leaving us my friend ? :(

nevertheless, we'll be here as usual...

WWwhaat??? wwwhhaaat??? you're kidding us...:wow: are you leaving us my friend ? :(

nevertheless, we'll be here as usual...

i will never leave AH, unless i'm kicked off :p.. which isn't happening as far as i know..
can't give any more info yet.. but i will when things are 100% sure.
Don't worry, i'll always keep true to AH
:loveah:

Last edited:
TUNED! Better late than not at all :) Oh i see it just started :) Hey belg, Clubgirl, karybdeandscylla :p

hehehe i'll try :p or just send my sis to my mom's bed :) and i'll stay alone in the room :)

Does this mean Clubgirl will turn into Naughtygirl? :lmao:

tuned! I don't know if i'll be here the whole episode, very tired and I'm also in a exam-period

hope you'll enjoy the set guys..

01. Cream Sound - Always (Stereotip Remix) [Carica Promo CD-R]

As if We are not enjoing this set :love: :bath:

Back