Orkidea
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen

orkidea.jpg

Tracklist: pending

Download:
Orkidea - Radio Unity 050 on AH.FM 20-02-2013.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/195501649/234356f/Orkidea_-_Radio_Unity_050_on_AH.FM_20-02-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's show will celebrate the 50 episodes of Radio Unity on Afterhours with a retrospective mix of some of my favorite progressive and trance tracks from the last five years. Featured are obvious heavy hitters like Gareth Emery and Eric Prydz alongside some less widely played tracks. It was nice to look back these five years and see how much great music there has been - which made choosing the ten tracks pretty difficult though! :) Hope you'll enjoy the show and catch you in the live chat here!

Really excited! This has always been one of my favorite shows, I'll definitely be tuned in while I'm in the anatomy lab dissecting my cadaver... :unsure:

Present

Actually just got home from work. I still need to get used to the new time.

Really excited! This has always been one of my favorite shows, I'll definitely be tuned in while I'm in the anatomy lab dissecting my cadaver... :unsure:
You killed somebody? :dontknow:

Sticking around for some incredible Orkidea!

01. Bent: As You Fall (Guy J Remix)

When a remix genius like Guy J meets vocal track as great as Bent's original the result has to be something truly special. This mix is truly timeless and I believe it will sound as good and emotionally touching ten years from now.

Actually just got home from work. I still need to get used to the new time.

Lets see if this will be the final new time. We are looking into slightly later slot to make the timing better for the Central Europian listeners but lets see if we can make it work for everybody...

Back