Markus Schulz North American Scream Tour : Fluxx Un-Locked (18+)

Limited Killer Early Bird Price Tickets Available!

Visit Link for tickets and Info

Following in the footsteps of many musical legends, Markus Schulz will be stepping aboard his new ‘home-away-from-home’ for 4+ weeks of on-the-road madness! For his biggest ever successive run of US dates, the holder of DJ Times magazine’s 2012/2013 America’s Best DJ title is bringing his singular tour vision to your city. Explaining the genesis of the bus tour, Markus says: “This was born out of desire to get as hands-on with every aspect of a tour as its possible to get. This is Markus doing it Markus’ way! The sound, the light, the production, the DJs… and, yes, the Bus - it’s all on me! I’m going to be working overtime, spending every waking moment, day & night making sure this is the most incredible time you have inside a club in 2013. That aside there’s also going to be the opportunity to see more and experience more of this country, both the places and the people. I spend so much time every year, up in the clouds, flying around the States. In terms of this tour, this is my opportunity to do America in a different way than any other DJ.