Andy moor vs. Orkidea - Yearzero

Laan

AH.FM's Party Beast
Staff member
Reaction score
Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - YearZero (Original Mix)
Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - YearZero (Orkidea's Metaverse Mix)
Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - YearZero ( andy moor's first light mix )

A pretty well known tune! I can say the Andy mix is pretty overplayed at AH already.

The question is: which mix do you like more? And why? I prefer Orkidea's mix. This because it has the best beat of all and some background sounds are comming more to the front. I like the original mix too. I never liked the andy mix, even trough Andy is one of my favorite Mixers :p I also always imagine how a track would sound on the dancefloor, and i dont think i would have much fun shaking my ass on The first light remix..

Friendly Greet,

Laan :)

Last edited:
I kinda agree with you, too much airtime for a mediocre tune, andy is also one of my most favorite artists, but this tune is not his best work. Orkidea remix is pretty descent, but not quite as exeptional as his remix of Way out West - Killa which tore roofs off last year, i still like the "FIRST LIGHT REMIX", still the best remix in my opinion, but if you find this tune to be overplayed yet you like overall energy of it all, check out:

DJ SPOKE - Million Miles Away (Andrew Bennett Remix)

or

S.E.C - From Here To Nowhere (Algarve Mix)

both are superior and have much deeper complexity to the sound, im not sure if SEC - From here to nowhere is released yet, but if its available i highly suggest you get it.

Cheers,

Sasha Pidann

Kinda boring... Nothing really new, those cut and reversed vocals seems to be pretty overused in Moor's productions. Nothing more than average I'd say. :rolleyes:

DJ SPOKE - Million Miles Away (Andrew Bennett Remix)

or

S.E.C - From Here To Nowhere (Algarve Mix)

both are superior and have much deeper complexity to the sound, im not sure if SEC - From here to nowhere is released yet, but if its available i highly suggest you get it.

Those both kick ass for sure (especially Million Miles Away :love: ) And yes, S.E.C. is released. I bought it on Audiojelly a few weeks ago.

Oh i better check them out :)

Played the Algarve Remix van S.E.C. - From Here To Nowhere is my last episode... Like it alot!

hmm i'm kinda bored of yearzero.. i know it for too much time already and it never was one of my favourites..

Yeah i think the same. Still im interesting in what ppl think. Which one is the best remix..? :lmao:

Over played, in my honest opinion; heard it too much. I can't really say anything about this track anymore.

Back