Thread: Tracks Less Known

Tracks Less Known

Hello everyone,

Kinda disappointed that no one has tackled this yet, there is a lot of music out there, unfortunately not everyone has the same access to promos and new releases, so i thought why not start a thread fucusing on new tracks to watch or old tracks that are largely unknown, so come on people, share expertise and knowledge with the rest, what tracks are coming out in the next couple of months that are going to blow our minds? also what tracks of the last couple of years has gotten no recognition, yet was a masterpiece?

From oldies, I personally really love CICADA - EDGE (CRITICAL MASS RECORDS), a wonderful house track that will blow you away, if you have never heard it before, do yourself a favour!

There are also a bunch of new amaizing releases coming up here, my favorite new tune coming out is SLYTEK - Body Heat (Hot Flush Mix), an amaizing progressive track, dont miss it, coming out March 19, 2007 on STANDBY RECORDS.

There will always be good tracks who are not getting famous ...I like old Robert Gitelman productions. Or non-famous Jonas Steur.

personally I cant wait for Above & Beyond - Good For Me (Club Mix) out in early March... but that doesnt exactly qualify as less known

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    personally I cant wait for Above & Beyond - Good For Me (Club Mix) out in early March... but that doesnt exactly qualify as less known
    It's funny that Anjuna is releasing it a year later, when the album came out in early 2006. :rolleyes:

Thread Information