What Are You Listening To?

Config85

Chillaxing DJ
Resident DJ
Reaction score
haha, i thought we needed one until i realized most of the people would be tuned to the station.. :p
Anyway, could be nice to create some fights when someone posts in here during a live show :lmao:
Of course you can always enter in here what track or show you're listening at at Afterhours.

anyway, no liveshows up right now so here i go:

Luminary - My World (Andy Moor Remix)

Last edited:
haha, i thought we needed one until i realized most of the people would be tuned to the station.. :p
Anyway, could be nice to create some fights when someone posts in here during a live show :lmao:
Of course you can always enter in here what track or show you're listening at at Afterhours.

anyway, no liveshows up right now so here i go:

Luminary - My World (Andy Moor Remix)

That track :heartbeat: Its amazing! :love:

I downloaded Aafik Pres. Balticonceptions ep 26. And I am currently listening it. This because im not a big fan of the current playing Clubstyles.. (dj anna lee) :lolz:

Benya - Prometheus (Sander van Dien Remix)

^ .,:; d(-.-)b : Mike Noir - Demo Mix Week 2 || 62:08 || 1411 kbps ;:,. ^

Piesek Leszek - Hau Hau :p

but seriously :

Hardy Hard - Mix @ From Dusk Till Down 2007 - Horyzont 5 B-day Party

^ .,:; d(-.-)b : Mike Noir - Demo Mix Week 3 || 73:55 || 1411 kbps ;:,. ^

^ .,:; d(-.-)b : Mike Noir - Demo Mix Week 3 || 73:55 || 1411 kbps ;:,. ^

you love yourself , don't you?

well actually i listen to a lot of my mixes too.. but only the latest ones.. to hear mistakes and stuff.. in things like that i'm too much of a perfectionist..
and i listen them too because i love all tracks in it :p

afterhours.fm :D

Music in Control 02 - Mixed by XiJaro

We started a little project to give talented but still unknown 'DJ's a change to break trough just like you guys are doing here. So we have MIC livesets.

well actually i listen to a lot of my mixes too.. but only the latest ones.. to hear mistakes and stuff.. in things like that i'm too much of a perfectionist..
and i listen them too because i love all tracks in it :p

just like me then :p

right now in the speakers "Hidden Sound System - I Know" classic
:love:

Last edited:
Under Sun Wich is great! :heartbeat:

Above & Beyond - Home (ID Rework) :wink: :)

Last edited:

Back