2007|01|21 Santerna pres. Sense Of Touch 011

Santerna

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Tune in. Will be power show with my tunes also ;)
363316330_416a23c1b1.jpg

Playlist:

1) Luminary - dark eyes (gift remix)
2) Sebastian Sand - strange bends (original mix)
3) Hernan Cattaneo and John Tonks - sirocco (nodding dog mix)
4) Santerna - Alpha (vocal mix) [8 January 2007, Abora Recordings]
5) Jaytech - genesis (jimbos afterburner mix)
6) Protogen - inside the wave (original mix)
7) Santerna & Shifted Reality - lighting the cross (original mix)
8) Probspot - renegade

Last edited:
Ok. And my track.
the single “Santerna - Alpha” has been released on British label Abora Recordings. Alpha is a blend of beautifully constructed beats, a tough yet funky bassline, a wash with blissed out synth lines. Essentially progressive trance, it fits nicely to the beginning of a more peak set, or the middle of a warm up set.It has a great melody and is a real journey of a track. The tune has recieved great DJ support from the likes of; Matt Darey, Christopher Lawrence, DJ Shah, Aly & Fila, Les Hemstock, Joop, daren Tate, Suzy Solar, Manuel Le Saux, Bobina, Haris C, Yaz, John Wright, Jon Nix, Evasive, Under Sun, Michael Angelo and Vast Vision. Reviews about this single were written and placed in such music portals as: trance.c nu and progressivehouse.com

thank you for the info, great production again m8...btw who is this lady with such a beautiful voice, i mean those vocals in your new Alpha tune? :wow:

Hey Santerna, beautiful prod here ... sweet folluw up, nice way to sart a Sunday morning hehe !! :hello:

Thank You Santerna, sad to see you go... good luck in your productions.

Back