Reaction score

Orkidea
Orkidea
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen

orkidea.jpg

Tracklist:
01. BT: Skylarking [Armada]02. Depeche Mode: Dream On (Alexey Sonar Bootleg) [CDR]
03. Jeremy Olander: Let Me Feel [Pryda Friends]
04. Filterheadz: The Game [1605]
05. Paul Thomas &. Jerome Isma-Ae vs. Karen Mulder - The Age of Tomorrow (Owen Smith Mashup)
06. LTN: Daylight [Enhanced Progressive]
07. Protoculture: Laguna [Re*Brand Records]
08. Rank 1 vs M.I.K.E. - Elements Of Nature [High Contrast]
09. Paul van Dyk feat. Austin Leeds & Elijah King - Such A Feeling (Alex M.O.R.PH. Remix) (Orkidea Dub Edit) [Vandit]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/199331004/d543af6/Orkidea_-_Radio_Unity_051_on_AH.FM_20-03-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chooned in

Btw, I really like Joni's show before Radio Unity. Always proper quality music.

1206 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 051 on AH.FM

Skylarking:super::super::super:

BT
BT
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for BT

Aliases: Brian Transeau, Elastic Reality, Kaistar, Libra

There are currently 39 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 28 guests)

danmark_ori, Defa, ollie+, orkidea+, Driz, skilly bong, Above1stBase+, gp1+, Ericc B, Ashkan J, tosser

01. BT: Skylarking

One of my alltime heroes still delivers. The track itself is a very nice progressive trance groover but what makes this truly special is the intro. Nowadays in the times of 4:30 length club mixes it's difficult to find tracks with proper long and atmospheric intros and long outros, but this one still does it old school way. Also nice to see (and hear) the actual track clocking over 10 minutes:)

Does anyone knows what 'Skylarking' mean, because where I live it means just being idle :hmmm:

Nice one, one of the very few tracks on the ASOT 2013 that isn't utter noise.

Coming up more progressive and even housey first half and more banging last 30 minutes. Hope you'll enjoy the journey:)

Nice one, one of the very few tracks on the ASOT 2013 that isn't utter noise.

'Skylarking' manages to be pretty feel goody and 2013 production wise but still has that detailed and very music BT touch which makes it different from 1000 similar tracks around atm. And the Flaming June-esque acid parts do it to me as well:)

Back