• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Ben Nicky

ben_nicky.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Paul van Dyk - Crush (Adam Ellis Intro Mix) [CDR]
02. Tiesto vs Eddie Bitar - Lethal Rollercoaster (Ben Nicky Headf**k)
03. Simon Patterson & Jordan Suckley - Vanilla [Reset]
04. Nymark & Dryden - Colours (Amir Hussain pres. Kozac Remix) [Defcon]
05. Neelix & Simon Patterson vs Ummet Ozcan - Leave Me A Box (Ben Nicky Mashup)
06. *Record Of The Month* Bryan Kearney - Balls To The Wall (Eddie Bitar Remix) [Kearnage]
07. Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford - Sun & Bulldozer (Ben Nicky 140bpm Headf**k)
08. Coming Soon - Become One [Spin Twist]
09. Estiva & Cardinal feat. Arielle Maren - Wait Forever (Daniel Kandi's Bangin' Remix) [Enhanced]
10. Planet Perfecto & Adam Ellis vs Bryan Kearney - Bullet In The Nettle (Ben Nicky Mashup)
11. Class A - Run Away [Blue Tunes]
12. *Classic Of The Month* Lange feat. Skye - Drifting Away (Original Mix) [VC Recordings]

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/199624363/21c...ck_Radio_001_on_AH.FM_22-03-2013.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gemini amazing track for sure tuned

i heard its a big show from ben!
Yes it is. At least 4 mashups are guaranteed in this debut episode, one of them his newest mashup, the other his latest headf__k which he gave away for free download. :grinning: Just under a half hour to go now. :book:

I do hope before the show's over that Dan got my PMs to him so that the rest of the shows on the day don't have to start an hour early than usual with Europe not switching to DST until April, because Matt Davey's show was uploaded and it's not showing up in the Upcoming Shows column. :unsure:

Live Now! www.ah.fm 1. @paulvandyk - Crush (@adamellisuk intro mix) #headfuckradio #trancefamily
I've got this one from here. Ben uploaded the tracklist to the servers so I'll be handling it here throughout the show.

what a start :bravo::rave::megacrazy:

;0 boooom

Back