2007|01|23 Cliffy Burrows presents Afterhours Order To Trance Episode 008

Cliffy Burrows

Registered
Reaction score
Hope you can tune into my first show of the year for which i'll be playing tracks from Icone, Signalrunners, Frase, Markus Schulz, Sean Tyas, Carl B, Kuffdam & Plant, Above & Beyond plus more. I'll aso be playing a track by Gaz Walgate & Paul Davies which has just been signed to Digitized Recordings, the new record label I co-run.

Here we go. Thanks to those who are tuned in.

01. Icone - Vectra (Original Epic Mix) - With Martin Luther King 'I have A Dream Sample'
02. Chris Chambers & Static Blue - Dynamica (Signalrunners Remix)
03. Markus Schulz feat. Carrie Skipper - Never Be The Same Again (Mike Shiver Catching The Sun Remix)
04. Senses pres. Silver Aurora - Silver Aurora (Frase Remix)
05. Insigma - Open Your Eyes (Sean Tyas 'Got Piano' Remix)
06. Temple 1 - Eternal Light
07. Carl B - Social Suicide (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix Ver 1)
08. Gaz Walgate & Paul Davies - Beyond Limits (Original Mix)
09. AB Project - Eternal Optimism (Kuffdam & Plant Remix)
10. Above & Beyond - No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)

Last edited:
Sean Tyas , Markus Schulz , Above & Beyond ...:super: :super: :super: :party: :respect:

the beginning that was from Martin Luther King? that's right? :eek:

Cheers folks.

Yeah I edited down the main part of his 'I have A Dream' speech and slamed it onto CD and just played it in the other deck during the build up on Icone.

Tuned in too ... massive sounds here ...................................... :)

08. Gaz Walgate & Paul Davies - Beyond Limits (Original Mix) This tune will be released on Digitized records later in the year.

Well that's it from me for another month. Thanks to all those who tuned in and left messages. See you next month or if you happen to be in Middlesbrough in the UK this Friday, catch me live at The Purple Onion with Activa. Disco.

Haven't heard no one on earth in a while =P

Back